[Az-Geocaching] What does your geocaching name mean and howdidyou come up with it

mercier at cox.net mercier at cox.net
Thu Aug 25 07:25:41 MST 2005

I am a simple guy.  My geocaching "name" is just a reflection of my favorite hobby (and job)-flying.  I wanted to be "AZAV8R", but that was taken by someone who I don't think has logged a cache in a long time, darn it! ;)  So, in a moment of no creativity, I just moved the letters around and became AV8RAZ.  Pretty boring, huh?

Adam
AV8RAZ