[Az-Geocaching] What does your geocaching name mean and how didyou come up with it

ShadowAce shadowace.az at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 14:10:53 MST 2005

ShadowAce
  I own and drive an 1100cc 1996 Honda Shadow American Classic Edition
(ACE). :)
  That was pretty straight forward hehehe We have since added cute nicknames
for the rest of the Crew (family) but it would be too long of a process to
change the logging name to include them all.
Drayman is Draven, our 8 year old son.
Wrenbo is Wren, our 5 year old daughter.
U.M.D. is my wife, (Uber Micro Detector) as she seems to have the best luck
of the bunch when we try to locate one. hehe
  I like this as it is a historical portion of AZ geocachers.