[Az-Geocaching] What does your geocaching name mean and how didyou come up with it

Brian Casteel bcasteel at uccinc.net
Wed Aug 24 13:36:23 MST 2005

<edited for length>

I think it's been mentioned before, because it was widely assumed that the
team name Jake and I use is somehow associated with Artificial Intelligence.
The *real* story is this:  We were at a cache trying to come up with a name
that we could both use.  Jake's online identity is insomniak, and mine is
Addikt.  He tossed A.I. out there, and it stuck.  Finds were initially
logged under my account, and he would get credit for being part of the find.
But as I began finding caches with greater frequency than Jake, we split and
he logged his finds independently, as I did with mine.  For the record
though, all finds listed under my identity are ones in which I was present,
and the same for his.

Brian
Team A.I.

DISCLAIMER:
This message is confidential, intended only for the named recipient(s) and may contain information that is privileged or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient(s), you are notified that the dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you receive this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please notify the sender at either the e-mail address or by calling the telephone number associated with this transmission. Please delete this e-mail from your computer (or discard this fax).  Thank You.