[Az-Geocaching] A different Wow

Brian Casteel bcasteel at uccinc.net
Tue Aug 23 12:31:30 MST 2005

Yeah, I think you elaborated a little bit more, but I just enjoyed the fact
that I was standing probably 50' away when you made the discovery.  Then
there was that one Red Dog put out by that cactus on Ellsworth.  You,
Sprocket and myself scoured the area for 45 minutes before locating the
cache, which you parked only feet from.  Sprocket and I conspired to trick
you, but you only fell for it for a few minutes before finally finding the
cache yourself.

Brian
Team A.I.