[Az-Geocaching] CITO 2005 #2

Steven Stringham sstringh at stringham-family.org
Wed Apr 27 20:01:28 MST 2005

Some of us had training, others had pinewood derbies to attend (me with
my son), others had other things to do. We were at the last one, and
some others were at the one before that. Just because we didn't make
this one, doesn't mean we don't care. Just that we have a life in
addition to caching. (is there life other than caching - yes!)

Will we be at the next one? Probably, but I am not certain yet, because
I don't know the dates and what might be in conflict with the kids and
other things. Have we enjoyed the previous ones? Yes!

But, to those who made it to this one, - Thanks for the hard work! It
does make a difference!

Steven Stringham
StringCachers