[Az-Geocaching] READ THIS CACHE SITE -

Brian Casteel bcasteel at uccinc.net
Tue Apr 19 01:41:49 MST 2005

You read my mind, which is kinda hard to do right now with how dense this
friggin' snow is up here.  That's right.  It was 78 on Sunday.  Now it's 27
and there's about 6" of snow on the ground, which is some of the wettest,
heaviest snow I've yet seen.  Even with my meaty 32s, it was a challenge to
cut through the crap.  Fortunately for all the other drivers around here,
they weren't on the road when I left work. :) I was kicking up quad-roosters
20' wide by about 30-35' long EACH.  I haven't had this much fun in the snow
in a LOOOOONG time.  Donuts in the gooey stuff up behind the church was an
absolute riot.  Even in 4HI, everywhere I went, it was sideways, but oh what
fun it was.  Top that all off with a night where nearly 100 transformers
blew up and as many trees caught fire, combined with lines falling onto
roadways (I hit one with my windshield), tonight was just plain....chaos.

Brian
Team A.I.