[Az-Geocaching] Re: READ THIS CACHE SITE

Dennis Slater dslater at cox.net
Mon Apr 18 18:42:34 MST 2005

As a geocaching newbie (36 finds) who hauls his newbie friends and
relatives around to caches we are always delighted when I find a TB
(only 2 in 36 caches) and if I can help one move on I will grab it.  It
is a fun part of the game.

I have 2 TBs out (Love Potion Snoopy and Beach Bum Barney) and about in
the Seattle and Chicago areas heading for Kansas and Florida.  My
relatives waiting for their arrivals ask about them all the time.

I use the TB's travels to learn about new parts of the country by
Googling their locations.  I even have their routes plotted on a Street
and Trips map with references to dates and the webpage of the caches
they visit.  Both TBs started in South Mountain caches.

TBs are fun.  Anyone who thinks otherwise probably has forgotten to take
their daily anti-crabby meds.

Mad Jayhawk

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.