[Az-Geocaching] CCCooperAgency?

Roping The Wind arizcowboy at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 5 21:43:49 MST 2005

Did anyone notice that today it seems that CCCooperAgency went and archived
all their caches? It appears that all 267 of the caches they have hid all
over the country have been archived? Now, I did not check everyone, but I
flipped thru many of the pages of caches they have hidden (in their profile)
and it appears they archived them all. Considering these caches are all over
the country, that sure is alot of geotrash sitting around!!!! I wonder why
they didnt let someone adopt these caches? Many of the archive notes say
something slightly different, but seem to ask for someone to remove and
discard as trash. I dont follow the forums on the main site, gc.com.... does
anyone have the sccop?

Scott
Team Ropingthewind