[Az-Geocaching] Which is the best GPS for Geochaching?

AZBob at aol.com AZBob at aol.com
Mon Apr 4 20:25:30 MST 2005

I've had the Magellan Sport Topo and the Platinum granted the Magellan is
easier to program but I find the Garmin 60cs much more reliable  in my finds. So
much I gave away my Topo away because it wasn't even close.  Even sent it
back to the factory for a recheck but not much better. They say  Magellan is
better in the mountains for reception....maybe so but after spending  a lot of
money on Magellan I think I've grown roots for the Garmin. It works  best for me
and my wife can program it also and she loves it. Don't know much on  the
Explorist 600 but I'm always looking!