[Az-Geocaching] Another snake sighting...

AZBob at aol.com AZBob at aol.com
Mon Apr 4 19:46:12 MST 2005

King snakes grow 30 to 85 inches in length, where a coral snake is only 13
to 18 inches and only about the size of a pencil. I had a pet King at one time,
 they can be fast but harmless like you said. Colors vary but usually  have a
black belly where I think the coral you'll see the bands of yellow all  the
way around. Yes, it's that time of year but I don't think it's that big  of a
deal either! You'll think I'm crazy but I like playing a little guys!

Robert
Jeep'en Jumpers