[Az-Geocaching] Claiming a find when you can't..

Koch, Dan Dan.Koch at Eclipsys.com
Mon Nov 29 09:49:15 MST 2004

Way to go ShadowAce!

What you have here is but the latest in a long line of such actions.  I do
not know of whom you speak (haven't bothered to go look it up), but I have
joked for months with other cachers about logs where a certain cacher hasn't
been able to find a cache so they hide a new container.  I've seen it happen
many, many times before.

And, yes, it is 'most lame' for them to do this and you were entirely right
in removing the fake cache.  Now, if only the real cache owner(s) would
remove the fradulent found log(s)...

LazyK - Dan