[Az-Geocaching] Re: Az-Geocaching Digest, Vol 1, Issue 2070

Steve slavoy at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 28 17:52:31 MST 2004

To all those geocachers that sometimes find a cache, but cannot get to it because of muggles watching.  I have found the perfect answer.  I always carry some plastic trash bags in my geocaching backpack. I simply get out one of the bags, start cleaning up litter {rarely have I been in the area of a cache where there wasn't some} then when I find the cache, or get to the cache location, I simply pick it up and continue picking up litter until I am a little ways away from the cache location.  I take care of signing the log, etc. then return to the cache site and replace the cache. Once people see I am picking up garbage, they do not pay any attention to me. Works every time!

See ya out on the geocaching trail.   InspGadget