[Az-Geocaching] Magnets

*cynde* polenick bloominfun at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 13 12:56:05 MST 2004

Hi List:
I want to thank everyone (especially TEF) for their *not-to-miss* cache
suggestions.  While my family was visiting, we were able to do a couple of
them.  We really liked The Feed House, and so also pursued another one by
thisguytim... yikes!  And  I'm hoping to get 910.285 on my second attempt...
  Everyone has left now, but we have really good memories of some great
caching experiences here in the Phx metro area.  I think I found more than
60 (haven't logged some locationless yet) in six days...!

One thing we couldn't help but notice... in many of the caches, there is an
incredibly good magnet.  It appears to have come out of something, as it
usually has a section that seems like it was ripped from something...  they
were about 3" x 1/2" and sorta kidney-bean shaped... Anyone have any idea
how I might be able to obtain one on these gems?

Glad the system is running more smoothly...
cynde
Team BloominFun!