[Az-Geocaching] The same.....yeah.

Trisha listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 13 Mar 2004 11:50:11 -0700 (MST)

Sorry, when I sent this I thought it was going out to the list, it was
meant to. Sorry Scott, I was not singling you out.
Trisha

Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] The same.....yeah.
From: trisha@brasher.com
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 11:45:39 -0700 (MST)
To: arizcowboy@hotmail.com

Scott,

Nope, I hav not found your one cache. I don't do many Phoenix-area
flatland or mountain caches, and when I do they are not a hike to get
to, due to my physical limitations. I have done a number of urban
micros in the Phoenix area and enjoyed most of them very much.
Gralrdich in particular continues to be a source of amusement,
frustration and cache ideas!! (As well as several other hiders)

How many of MY TWENTY-ONE (21) (a bunch since archived) caches have
you found? If any, I am happy I contributed to your geocaching
experience and success. If none, you need a Prescott run, it's
beautiful up here!

I still maintain, and will say again --- in general, not directed
solely at Scott -- that if nobody hid caches, then the teams with high
numbers would not be where they are, and nobody would be having fun.
Geocaching is based upon and built upon the efforts of cache HIDERS.
If you can take the time and $$ and gas to find them, you can take the
time and a little $$ to hide a few. It's called "giving back" and it's
not that hard.

If anybody has an argument or excuse regarding this issue, they really
need to think about their position before responding. Really, no
response is needed.... the issue speaks for itself.

Trisha "Lightning"
Prescott

On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 19:53:00 -0800, "RopingThe Wind" wrote:

> >From: "Trisha" <trisha@brasher.com>
> >To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
> >Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] Congrats to RTW
> >Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 09:18:39 -0700 (MST)
> >
> >Congrats Scott!
> >Now, how about hiding a few more for someone else to find?
> >
> >:-)
> >
> >Trisha "Lightning"
> >Prescott
>

> Come to think of it... you havent found my first one yet! ;)
>
> Scott
> Team RTW

> Find things fast with the new MSN Toolbar – includes FREE pop-up
> blocking!
> http://clk.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200414ave/direct/01/

"Although no one can go back and
make a brand new start,