[Az-Geocaching] Re: Trisha's Elk Jerky

SquishyGecko listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 3 Jun 2004 21:58:37 -0700

I've never actually owned a gecko in captivity, however my best friend of
many years lives in Pahoa just outside Hilo, HI, and there are many
"guardian geckos" who live in her home, on the rafters, in the window sills,
etc.  :-)

Outside our apartment there are a few geckos who live nearby and come out at
night and hang out beneath the outside lights.  Sometimes I go out and watch
them scurry about. :)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Trisha" <trisha@brasher.com>
To: <listserv@azgeocaching.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2004 3:44 PM
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Re: Trisha's Elk Jerky

: You give me the elk meat, and I'll be HAPPY to prove it!!
:
: By the way, SG, I don't remember if I ever asked you this but I have
: been meaning to....do you now or have you had a gecko? We own a
: Leopard Gecko as a pet, he is quite delightful and cute, and quite
: SQUISHY!!
:
: (Sorry for being off-topic, to those who care about that kind of
: thing.)
:
: Oh, wait a minute...hm... "yeah I took my gecko to the last cache that
: I found, Camp Verde View, and he really enjoyed eating 1,245 gnats!
:
: There, that makes it on-topic :-)
:
: Trisha