[Az-Geocaching] Re: Trisha's Elk Jerky

Trisha listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 03 Jun 2004 15:44:38 -0700 (MST)

You give me the elk meat, and I'll be HAPPY to prove it!!

By the way, SG, I don't remember if I ever asked you this but I have
been meaning to....do you now or have you had a gecko? We own a
Leopard Gecko as a pet, he is quite delightful and cute, and quite
SQUISHY!!

(Sorry for being off-topic, to those who care about that kind of
thing.)

Oh, wait a minute...hm... "yeah I took my gecko to the last cache that
I found, Camp Verde View, and he really enjoyed eating 1,245 gnats!

There, that makes it on-topic :-)

Trisha