[Az-Geocaching] Oh Lonesome Me cache

Brian - Team A.I. listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 2 Jun 2004 10:23:53 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0077_01C4488B.B4585B80

:(  I'm so sorry to hear of your loss.  I read that you had been trying =
to hit a cache/day as you visited him in the hospital just to get away =
for a bit.  Feel better knowing that he is now at peace and no longer =
suffering.  During those trips where you are having a tough time making =
the find, look to the sky for guidance, as he is most certainly watching =
over you.

Brian
Team A.I.

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: PATRICK FINLEY=20
  To: listserv@azgeocaching.com=20
  Sent: Tuesday, June 01, 2004 6:52 PM
  Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Oh Lonesome Me cache

  It's with great sadness that we found out today a fellow geocacher and =
friend passed on Jim Stahlman of the Orygun Connie and Jim geocaching =
team passed away on May 29th. Although we didn't know Jim very long, he =
was typical of the kind of friends we have made while geocaching. His =
health failed fast, as we visited with Jim and Connie just a few weeks =
ago when he was at their winter home in Queen Valley, and he seemed to =
be glad to be back at their motorhome instead of in the care home. We =
haven't talked to Connie since this happened, and don't know if she is =
going to stay in QV or return to Oregon. I'm sure some of you may have =
met Jim and Connie while geocaching or at one of the events. I'm glad we =
had the opportunity to meet Jim, and I'm sure he'll be with Connie on =
her future geocaching adventures, if she choose to do so. =20

------=_NextPart_000_0077_01C4488B.B4585B80

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY=20
style=3D"BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; BORDER-TOP: medium none; FONT: 10pt =
verdana; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none"=20
bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>:(&nbsp; I'm so sorry to hear of your =
loss.&nbsp; I read=20
that you had been trying to hit a cache/day as you visited him in the =
hospital=20
just to get away for a bit.&nbsp; Feel better knowing that he is now at =
peace=20
and no longer suffering.&nbsp; During those trips where you are having a =
tough=20
time making the find, look to the sky for guidance, as he is most =
certainly=20
watching over you.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>Brian</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>Team A.I.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
  <DIV=20
black"><B>From:</B>=20
  <A title=3DFastball50@msn.com =
href=3D"mailto:Fastball50@msn.com">PATRICK=20
  FINLEY</A> </DIV>
title=3Dlistserv@azgeocaching.com=20
  =
href=3D"mailto:listserv@azgeocaching.com">listserv@azgeocaching.com</A> =
</DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Sent:</B> Tuesday, June 01, 2004 =
6:52=20
PM</DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Subject:</B> [Az-Geocaching] Oh =
Lonesome Me=20
  cache</DIV>
  <DIV><BR></DIV>
  <DIV>It's with great sadness that we found out today a fellow =
geocacher and=20
  friend passed on Jim Stahlman of the Orygun Connie and Jim geocaching =
team=20
  passed away on May 29th. Although we didn't know Jim very long, he was =
typical=20
  of the kind of friends we have made while geocaching. His health =
failed fast,=20
  as we visited with Jim and Connie just a few weeks ago when he was at =
their=20
  winter home in Queen Valley, and he seemed to be glad to be back at =
their=20
  motorhome instead of in the care home. We haven't talked to Connie =
since this=20
  happened,&nbsp;and don't know if she is going to stay in QV or return =
to=20
  Oregon. I'm sure some of you may have&nbsp;met Jim and Connie while =
geocaching=20
  or at one of the events. I'm glad we had the opportunity to meet Jim, =
and I'm=20
  sure he'll be with Connie on her future geocaching adventures, if she =
choose=20
  to do so. &nbsp;<BR><BR></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0077_01C4488B.B4585B80--