[Az-Geocaching] Oh Lonesome Me cache

Gale listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 2 Jun 2004 05:03:08 -0700 (PDT)

--0-233243069-1086177788=:99771

Connie, my heartfelt sympathies to you on your loss.

PATRICK FINLEY <Fastball50@msn.com> wrote:It's with great sadness that we found out today a fellow geocacher and friend passed on Jim Stahlman of the Orygun Connie and Jim geocaching team passed away on May 29th. Although we didn't know Jim very long, he was typical of the kind of friends we have made while geocaching. His health failed fast, as we visited with Jim and Connie just a few weeks ago when he was at their winter home in Queen Valley, and he seemed to be glad to be back at their motorhome instead of in the care home. We haven't talked to Connie since this happened, and don't know if she is going to stay in QV or return to Oregon. I'm sure some of you may have met Jim and Connie while geocaching or at one of the events. I'm glad we had the opportunity to meet Jim, and I'm sure he'll be with Connie on her future geocaching adventures, if she choose to do so.

Tsegi Mike and Desert Viking

Till a voice, as bad as Conscience, rang interminable changes
  On one everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:
"Something hidden.  Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --
  "Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!"

Rudyard Kipling ,   The Explorer  1898

--0-233243069-1086177788=:99771

<DIV>Connie, my heartfelt sympathies to you on your loss. <BR><BR><B><I>PATRICK FINLEY &lt;Fastball50@msn.com&gt;</I></B> wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">
<DIV>It's with great sadness that we found out today a fellow geocacher and friend passed on Jim Stahlman of the Orygun Connie and Jim geocaching team passed away on May 29th. Although we didn't know Jim very long, he was typical of the kind of friends we have made while geocaching. His health failed fast, as we visited with Jim and Connie just a few weeks ago when he was at their winter home in Queen Valley, and he seemed to be glad to be back at their motorhome instead of in the care home. We haven't talked to Connie since this happened,&nbsp;and don't know if she is going to stay in QV or return to Oregon. I'm sure some of you may have&nbsp;met Jim and Connie while geocaching or at one of the events. I'm glad we had the opportunity to meet Jim, and I'm sure he'll be with Connie on her future geocaching adventures, if she choose to do so. &nbsp;<BR><BR></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></DIV><BR><BR><DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>Tsegi Mike and Desert Viking</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#6633cc></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#6633cc>Till a voice, as bad as Conscience, rang interminable changes<BR>&nbsp; On one everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:<BR>"Something hidden.&nbsp; Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --<BR>&nbsp; "Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!"</FONT></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#6633cc></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#6633cc>Rudyard Kipling&nbsp;,&nbsp;&nbsp; The Explorer&nbsp; 1898</FONT></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV><p>
--0-233243069-1086177788=:99771--