[Az-Geocaching] Big Sky

Brian - Team A.I. listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 2 Jun 2004 10:20:21 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0060_01C4488B.362DC600

How cool!  It's interesting finding out who all has ties to various =
regions up there.  On another forum, a friend of mine told me his family =
has several acres in Eureka that the parents are going to retire to in a =
few years.

The plan is certainly to expand Geocaching on a grand scale there.  =
Since it hasn't really been addressed yet, I've already decided to take =
up the torch with the city officials and will start to pursue a positive =
Geocaching relationship with the parks people, and hopefully lead to =
Geocaching-friendly policies.  I haven't even left Arizona yet, and I =
already have plans for a 6-stage multi that will result in 6 individual =
finds, and another 10 or so around town.  The center of the state will =
also be repeated there, and I've already mapped it out.

I will certainly check out the brewery.  There is a very well =
established group in Missoula (MOOG), and I want to attend one of their =
events sometime in the near future.  Skydiver is also from that country, =
and I'd really like the chance to meet him.  Unfortunately, I won't be =
able to make it to his campout this summer (Human Geocache 3D-GCHZ6N).  =
Jeep upgrades will happen within the first week of being there, and I'll =
be about a month late.  On the upside, I'll be in town in time for the =
hill climb, an international event and the largest in existence =
(http://www.blgsmotoclub.org/gahposter.htm).  I flew out 2 days before =
it last summer, and knew nothing about it at the time I made flight =
reservations. =20

Brian
Team A.I.

Brian