[Az-Geocaching] Big Sky

PATRICK FINLEY listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 2 Jun 2004 04:53:56 -0700

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C4485D.9C933CF0

Brian..........Good luck to you and your family on your move to Billings,=
 Montana. It's always a big decision to make a move like that, and start =
a new chapter in one's life. I understand your feelings about moving back=
 to the mountains, as I used to live in the Bitterroot Valley (Hamilton) =
in Southwestern Montana, and still have family there. Being as I work out=
side most of the time, I found the weather in Az. pretty inviting as I go=
t older. If you put as much time and effort into the geocaching community=
 in Red Rock Country, as you have in Az. , I can see Billings being the h=
otbed of geocaching in Montana. BTW, if you get over to Missoula, stop at=
 Big Sky Brewing and check out some of their brews. Take care, and have a=
 smooth transition..........................Flatiron & Mrs. Wrangler

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C4485D.9C933CF0

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>Brian.........=
Good luck to you and your family on your move to Billings, Montana. It's=
 always a big decision to make a move like that, and start a new chapter =
in one's life. I understand your feelings about moving back to the mounta=
ins, as I used to live in the Bitterroot Valley (Hamilton) in Southwester=
n Montana, and still have family there. Being as&nbsp;I work outside most=
 of the time, I found the weather in Az. pretty inviting as I got older.&=
nbsp;If you put as much time and effort into the geocaching community in =
Red Rock Country, as you have in Az. , I can see Billings being the hotbe=
d of geocaching in Montana. BTW, if you get over to Missoula, stop at Big=
 Sky Brewing and check out some of their brews. Take care, and have a smo=
oth transition..........................Flatiron &amp; Mrs. Wrangler<BR><=