[Az-Geocaching] Oh Lonesome Me cache

PATRICK FINLEY listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 1 Jun 2004 18:52:48 -0700

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C44809.A1E2FE10

It's with great sadness that we found out today a fellow geocacher and fr=
iend passed on. Jim Stahlman of the Orygun Connie and Jim geocaching team=
 passed away on May 29th. Although we didn't know Jim very long, he was t=
ypical of the kind of friends we have made while geocaching. His health f=
ailed fast, as we visited with Jim and Connie just a few weeks ago when h=
e was at their winter home in Queen Valley, and he seemed to be glad to b=
e back at their motorhome instead of in the care home. We haven't talked =
to Connie since this happened, and don't know if she is going to stay in =
QV or return to Oregon. I'm sure some of you may have met Jim and Connie =
while geocaching or at one of the events. I'm glad we had the opportunity=
 to meet Jim, and I'm sure he'll be with Connie on her future geocaching =
adventures, if she choose to do so.  =20

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C44809.A1E2FE10

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>It's with grea=
t sadness that we found out today a fellow geocacher and friend passed on=
 Jim Stahlman of the Orygun Connie and Jim geocaching team passed away o=
n May 29th. Although we didn't know Jim very long, he was typical of the =
kind of friends we have made while geocaching. His health failed fast, as=
 we visited with Jim and Connie just a few weeks ago when he was at their=
 winter home in Queen Valley, and he seemed to be glad to be back at thei=
r motorhome instead of in the care home. We haven't talked to Connie sinc=
e this happened,&nbsp;and don't know if she is going to stay in QV or ret=
urn to Oregon. I'm sure some of you may have&nbsp;met Jim and Connie whil=
e geocaching or at one of the events. I'm glad we had the opportunity to =
meet Jim, and I'm sure he'll be with Connie on her future geocaching adve=
ntures, if she choose to do so. &nbsp;<BR><BR></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C44809.A1E2FE10--