[Az-Geocaching] stuff ol' plenty

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 01 Jun 2004 16:49:53 -0700

--=====================_247011463==.ALT

At 08:02 PM 5/30/2004, you wrote:
>That's not our Jeep, that one doesn't have a lift kit on it. Larry just
>finished a 2 month temporary job that had him working nights, so he pretty
>much was out of it during the days and weekends he had no energy. We just
>don't cache like we used to, last weekend we went up to Mingus mountain in
>the motorhome, Larry had printed out a couple of caches in the area but we
>just vegatated all weekend. We just pick and choose the

That sounds familiar.  I have been working a night time temp job since the
beginning of March.  Working 6:00 pm to 6:00 am.  Since I don't enjoy night
caching, I have simply given it up for the time being.  I am still lurking
here as well.

--=====================_247011463==.ALT

At 08:02 PM 5/30/2004, you wrote:<br>
not our Jeep, that one doesn't have a lift kit on it. Larry just finished
a 2 month temporary job that had him working nights, so he pretty much
was out of it during the days and weekends he had no energy. We just
don't cache like we used to, last weekend we went up to Mingus mountain
in the motorhome, Larry had printed out a couple of caches in the area
but we just vegatated all weekend. We just pick and choose the
That sounds familiar.&nbsp; I have been working a night time temp job
since the beginning of March.&nbsp; Working 6:00 pm to 6:00 am.&nbsp;
Since I don't enjoy night caching, I have simply given it up for the time
being.&nbsp; I am still lurking here as well.<br>