[Az-Geocaching] I'm Gettin' All Misty Inside

RopingThe Wind listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 23 Jan 2004 16:22:58 -0800

>From: "Team Tierra Buena" <teamtierrabuena@earthlink.net>
>To: "Arizona Geocaching" <az-geocaching@listserv.azgeocaching.com>
>Subject: [Az-Geocaching] I'm Gettin' All Misty Inside
>Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 16:52:45 -0700
>
>After 1,170 log entries in just under 23 months, The Powers That Be at
>geocaching.com have archived the literally world-famous "Yellow Jeep
>Fever" locationless cache, set by Arizona's own Team CBx2. What I read
>was that the sheer volume of the entries and all the photographs was
>adversely affecting the servers.
>Although it's archived, you should still be able to see the cache page
>at this link: http://tinyurl.com/2waxc. Thanks to Cheryl and Cody (Team
>CBx2) for creating this historic locationless. And if you're reading
>this, hope all is well with you.
>I guess I'll plagiarize myself: Given enough time, even locationless
>caches will devolve and entropy will be achieved.
>Steve
>Team Tierra Buena

Now how did Team Wyle E get beat to a first find on that one!??!?! The so
called 'cache' was right out side his front door!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :) LOL

Archiving it due to bandwidth? Blame it on n4/c... I couldnt count how many
pictures he had posted on his log!!!!!!! :)  LOL

Scott
Team Ropingthewind

http://wine.msn.com/