[Az-Geocaching] HOW ARE YOU GETTING THE ADDRESS TO COORDS

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 30 Aug 2004 19:15:28 -0700

--=====================_226690513==.ALT

At 03:42 PM 8/30/2004, you wrote:
>I'm using MS MapPoint 2004, but at $300 it's probably not something most
>will want to try.  I think the web sites that others have mentioned are
>the way to go.

Same here.  I have been using MapPoint for about 3 years, even though I
have an older version, 2002, I have been very happy with it.

At 03:42 PM 8/30/2004, you wrote:<br>
using MS MapPoint 2004, but at $300 it's probably not something most will
want to try.&nbsp; I think the web sites that others have mentioned are
the way to go.<br>
even though I have an older version, 2002, I have been very happy with
it.</body>