[Az-Geocaching] YJTB's Essay and Photo Nominations

Trisha listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 06 Aug 2004 09:04:45 -0700 (MST)

Hey y'all

If you haven't already nominated your favorite YJTB essay (or photo)
for this nomination period that ends 8/15 (one nomination per person
per period), then please read my essay and if you like it, please
nominate mine! It of course has a distinctive search and rescue flair,
and while fiction, is based upon a compilation of actual events !! :-)

I do not know if it matters HOW many nominations that each essay
receives.....maybe to more the better?

It's a bit confusing to navigate to get to the entries, so, here is
one way to get to it:

Go to     http://jeep.geocaching.com/contest/

then you can browse the entries (essays and photos) by clicking the
respective link (mine is dated 6/29/04 by Lightning1996YCJP for Jeep #
0053)

Or, you can go directly to my essay by looking up the TB by number
(mine is TBH4KH). Once there, go to "visit log" and on the bottom
right is a "NOMINATE WINNER" button. At least that is how it looks
from my computer, for my entry. I need to look at the photos and
nominate one so hopefully it isn't too much different.

I still have 10 YJTB's coming from Co-Admin (he mailed them this week)
so once I get them I will put it to the list to get them into the
hands of people who don't have any in their area yet.

Have fun!

Trisha "Lightning1996YCJP"
Prescott AZ