[Az-Geocaching] Mummy's Surprise (OUCH!)

Bill listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 29 Apr 2004 14:27:00 -0700

Yep, I've always said it.  Arizona kicks butt!!!

Bill

-----Original Message-----
From: az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com
[mailto:az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com] On Behalf Of
SquishyGecko
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2004 1:38 PM
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Mummy's Surprise (OUCH!)

So on second thought, I decided to run up there this afternoon and grab it.
Just got back from having a cactus surgically removed from my butt.  Oh
yeah, that's an easy one.  No trail, no parking, and a whole bunch of loose
rocks and jumping cactus.

As a non-native to Arizona, I'm making the following decrees:

Never, ever will I again attempt to hike where there is no trail.

Never, ever will I attempt a non-urban Graldrich cache.

Never, ever will I go up on a mountain for a "quick grab" without a damn
first aid kit, or at the least a pair of tweezers.

Off to pick the kid up from school and whine some more about how my butt
hurts.