[Az-Geocaching] Mummy's Surprise (OUCH!)

Bill Tomlinson listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 29 Apr 2004 20:53:20 -0700

ShadowAce,

You sound just like TheWebbman.  There's a reason we call him "Bushwhack
Webb".  As long as you're having fun...  :-)

CacheLess
Bill

-----Original Message-----
From: az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com
[mailto:az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com] On Behalf Of
ShadowAce
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2004 8:22 PM
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] Mummy's Surprise (OUCH!)

hehehe I have finally realized this is why I find caches so much fun.
(Ask We C*EM or Cow Spots or AZcachemeister)

 I have a wonderful nack for finding the most difficult way to the cache
location. If it is a simple straight shot walk, I find a way to be out
there at night and have no flashlight.. On the side? Sure lets come all
the way over the top just to come back down on it.

 But Joy of joys.. This just addes to the fun, it's like saying 'Watch
out for that cactus' they reply with 'I see it' just as there hand
swings into it...

 Make the caches fun and they will come.

8^)