[Az-Geocaching] Find the center

Trisha listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 24 Apr 2004 20:47:54 -0700 (MST)

I graphed the points and calculated coords basically the same as Jim's.

Hey Bob, by the way....I didn't know which VIP was YOU, on the fire
evac training. If you were there in the morning, either day, that was
me on the radio. (Friday morning we had cake, as Lt Bacon and the
group got me a cake for my birthday!) IF you had a guy on the radio,
that wasn't me!

IF you were there when I was, I wish I had remembered to find you and
say "Hi!". Which MC unit/sector were you?

Trisha "Lightning"
Prescott