[Az-Geocaching] Find the center

Robert & Linda Smith listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 25 Apr 2004 16:00:01 -0700

Yes, I was there at 10:00A.M. and worked MC4.  I was radio in the unit
from Williamson Valley.  I saw you, if you were wearing the "Comm" badge
in the door of the command post.  Belated Happy Birthday.  I forgot all
about you tie to the YCJP.  Have not seen that many different agencies
in one place at the same time.

Bob Smith