[Az-Geocaching] DIY Network

ShadowAce listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 13 Apr 2004 00:38:17 -0700

I went to www.diynet.com then on the middle elft it shows 'Get DIY'. this
shows who carries DIY in your area by the provider. Cable america is not a
listed carrier, but if you fill out the form, maybe they can get you more
information.

I was able to find cableamerica's listings of channels and they also do not
show it. http://www.cableamerica.com/digi.guides.html

Maybe someone can record it for you, I will most likely be getting a copy of
it for myself, but I live in the Tucson area and use DirectTV  as a sat
provider.

-----Original Message-----
From: az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com
[mailto:az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com]On Behalf Of
RopingThe Wind
Sent: Monday, April 12, 2004 9:57 PM
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] DIY Network

>From: "ShadowAce" <hunting@shakabruddah.com>
>To: <listserv@azgeocaching.com>
>Subject: [Az-Geocaching] DIY Network
>Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 17:20:36 -0700
>
>This might have already been posted, but I dont know..
>
>For those interested, it appears DIY Network did a show on geocaching and
>is
>going to reshow it before long..
>
>http://www.diynet.com/diy/shows_fao/episode/0,2046,DIY_14315_25918,00.html

Do we get this channel here in the Phoenix area? I have Cableamerica (yes, I
know.. I am a minority cable guy!). I have never heard of this channel.
Would love to see the show though! I checked the website and unless I missed
it... I dont see where I can check on it's availability in a certain market.

Thanks

Scott
Team Ropingthewind