[Az-Geocaching] DIY Network

RopingThe Wind listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 12 Apr 2004 21:56:53 -0700

>From: "ShadowAce" <hunting@shakabruddah.com>
>To: <listserv@azgeocaching.com>
>Subject: [Az-Geocaching] DIY Network
>Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 17:20:36 -0700
>
>This might have already been posted, but I dont know..
>
>For those interested, it appears DIY Network did a show on geocaching and
>is
>going to reshow it before long..
>
>http://www.diynet.com/diy/shows_fao/episode/0,2046,DIY_14315_25918,00.html

Do we get this channel here in the Phoenix area? I have Cableamerica (yes, I
know.. I am a minority cable guy!). I have never heard of this channel.
Would love to see the show though! I checked the website and unless I missed
it... I dont see where I can check on it's availability in a certain market.

Thanks

Scott
Team Ropingthewind

Premium!