[Az-Geocaching] Is no one caching??

SquishyGecko listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 12 Apr 2004 08:16:20 -0700 (PDT)

--0-187300890-1081782980=:93933

I've been a bit busy since late last week, however according to the UPS website my geocaching supplies are in Phoenix, and should be delivered this morning. :-)  Expect that by this evening I'll have stashed a shiny new cache, complete with a shiny travel bug, somewhere in the Phoenix area, and in the process will have located a few more.

Take care,

SquishyGecko :-)