[Az-Geocaching] Is no one caching??

Robert & Linda Smith listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 12 Apr 2004 06:58:03 -0700

--------------010602010206060305040203

I don't understand just how the AZ site works but my wife and I logged 5
finds in the last couple of days.  I am sure the site will catch up to
us soon.
Bop Smith, part of Team Petite Elite

Regan Smith wrote:

> I have wondered this as according to the AZ site there has been no
> caching done in Arizona since April 5th....

--------------010602010206060305040203

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
I don't understand just how the AZ site works but my wife and I logged
5 finds in the last couple of days.&nbsp; I am sure the site will catch up
to us soon.<br>
Bop Smith, part of Team Petite Elite<br>
Regan Smith wrote:<br>
 cite="mid005601c42081$effb2460$901a0244@ph.cox.net">
the AZ site there has been no caching done in Arizona since April
5th....</font></div>

--------------010602010206060305040203--