[Az-Geocaching] New to Geocaching :-)

Trisha listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 10 Apr 2004 20:42:54 -0700 (MST)

Welcome Squishy Gecko!

Being an amateur herpatologist, I love that name!

We are glad you are 'here'....geocaching....and in this virtual
family... and hope you enjoy your caching experiences. If you are
headed up Prescott way and want any suggestions, please let me know,
I'd be glad to help.

I think the "Team" thing is not something set in stone. It seems to be
just one more fun way to refer to your selves. I cache as "Lightning"
(full name Lightning1996YCJP, which references my search and rescue
jeep posse number) and when my hubby is with me he is "VStar". (after
the motorcycle).

Awhile ago, when my now-teenage daughters came along with us (one now
'hates' it, the other 'doesn't care' ....blah blah blah teenage
verbiage) the older one was "glow gurl" and the younger was
"thunderbolt" and we dubbed the whole family "Team Storm Cell" but it
was not official, just for fun in a few of the logs we did all
together.

Anyway, glad you spoke up and remember, it's a game and it's supposed
to be fun!

Trisha "Lightning"
Prescott
www.ycjp.org