[Az-Geocaching] Good cache logs

Trisha listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 10 Apr 2004 20:26:37 -0700 (MST)

Thanks Rand....we wanted to do something unusual and different, ("Unk
Sam" was good to us this year) so we are having fun.
Trisha

On Sat, 10 Apr 2004 13:36:40 -0700, "RAND HARDIN" wrote:

Trisha,   Sounds like a great cache!  You really spent a lot of time
putting it together; and from the descriptions of the prizes in the
cache it sounds like someone made out pretty well!   Great logs!
Congratulations,   Rand (RandMan)        ----- Original Message -----
From: Trisha Sent: Saturday, April 10, 2004 1:19 PM To:
listserv@azgeocaching.com Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Good cache logs
 I also agree....I love to read good logs. Dan, you are so right,
thepleasure of reading about the experience IS the cache hider's
reward.To that end, check out my new cache "Dream Prize Cache" in
thePrescott area....waypoint GCHQAB, and point of the cache, good
logs!(and a unique experience, and who knows what one may find at the
endof the rainbow??)It's a very good cache, you may want to try and
find it, IF you can!!Trisha "Lightning"Prescott