[Az-Geocaching] Re: Been There, Done That

Rx4Fun! listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 7 Apr 2004 22:24:08 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1462848133-1081401848=:22379

I have been very busy lately and didn't have a chance to check my email so I had 185 emails!  I wish I had been on last Thursday.  I am just curious if anyone have figured this team out.  I was waiting for an ending to the soap opera but I got to the newest email without one...yet.