[Az-Geocaching] Hmmm...Sloof Lirpa 3.1

Brian - Team A.I. listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 7 Apr 2004 20:24:14 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0091_01C41CDE.4B91A490

bigredmed found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at 4/1/2004

Log Date: 4/1/2004
Was going to take the gerbils to sell to some guys I know that really =
seem to go through their gerbils fast, but they weren't interested. They =
just fondled the travel bug and gave your email address to some friends =
of theirs who grow weed in that park, they want to talk to you about the =
trail of geocachers disturbing the "vegetation" on the way to the cache.

April Fools!

Good one.

Visit this listing at the below address:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Dd0e6bd5b-4a0d-46b9-a3a4-70=
b2f8e07cab

DavidMac found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at 4/1/2004

Log Date: 4/1/2004
Good thing about being a pilots son is I can fly just about anywhere for =
almost free. The TSA wasn't too happy about the grenades and case of box =
cutters that I tried to bring with me to leave in the cache, so I had to =
leave them behind in Tennessee[:(!]. Instead I left a few cents pocket =
change and a used stick of gum, and took one of the Glocks. This was =
after I pulled aside some kids that were walking down the tracks and had =
them help me locate the cache. The container was already damp and the =
logbook was wet, so I just left it out in the open to dry.=20

Visit this listing at the below address:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D1f35b5c2-d13f-47f2-9f2a-41=
55a17ddcfe

canadazuuk requested Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) to be =
archived at 4/1/2004

Log Date: 4/1/2004
Someone had to press the button. [:D]

Visit this listing at the below address:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D10bbf05e-1a9b-482e-a076-1f=
e6a64f462a

bigredmed posted a note for Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at =
4/1/2004

Log Date: 4/1/2004
When I went there, I must have caused someone to call 911 to get the =
bomb squad there.  When they saw the "vegetation", they thought it was =
mine.  I tried to convince them that I was just geocaching.  They =
arrested me anyway.  I am typing this log with a pencil held in my =
teeth.  Help!  Send Bail Money!

;)

Visit this listing at the below address:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Dbc85f531-2495-457e-93cc-94=
ccd72a2e66

Nurse Dave found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at 4/1/2004

Log Date: 4/1/2004
Pst.  It's still there!  You guys need to clean all this up before you =
go to bed.  [:P]

I took the Hummer keys and left some gold bullion.

Visit this listing at the below address:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D920ed3d0-88a4-47df-9628-57=
fe46c3997d

Cache & Keri posted a note for Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at =
4/1/2004

Log Date: 4/1/2004
HEY...SylvrStorm that was me you shot at!!  Just wanted you to know that =
after I completed the micro, I found your toe and fed it to a gator in a =
nearby pond!

Visit this listing at the below address:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D9cb8d26a-e2cd-4ac1-ac12-51=
9e0bcaf78e

Strohem found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at 4/1/2004

Log Date: 4/1/2004
I was headed south of Deland today to pick up an airplane from my cousin =
to take to my brother for the opening of his new restaurant north of =
Tampa.  After landing at PIE, I just couldn't resist.  I rented a car =
and headed out to find the cache.  It took a little longer then I =
thought but only because there were a few distractions along the way.  =
Apparently I ran over a gerbil...ugh!  Then I picked up a hitch-hiker =
(which my mother has always told me NOT to do) but she was really HOT!  =
After dropping her off at Bubba's Shrimp Shack I was able to find the =
cache pretty easily. Duh!  Did you take a good look around at that =
mess?!?!  I felt so bad about the gerbil I ran over that I decided the =
cache would make a good burial ground for him.  Sorry!  I also left a =
pair of fingernail clippers with a nail file on it.  Are those things =
out-lawed now?

Happy Caching!   Strohem

Visit this listing at the below address:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Df69b7f34-e3d2-4cc6-a330-b5=
97953010e0

hazzmatt found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at 4/1/2004

Log Date: 4/1/2004
Was abe to reach GZ with my Argonne Tandem Linac Accelerator System.
Almost over shot cache site, due to my space to Earth ratio was off by =
12%.(Note to self: change bong h2o)
 neverless made entry with the 12 million volt electrostatic Tandem Van =
Graaff injector accelerator.
"You know it's still fun at my age to see those GeV electrons smashing =
into the 3.1 GeV positrons!"
Took- only the understanding not to do anymore evil,to cultivate good,to =
purify one's mind
Sign log book that was shot.
Powerd up again,made smooth return home on the zephyrs of the warm west =
winds.
Peace to all / Dr.HazZMatT /professor emeritus

Visit this listing at the below address:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D5bfd400a-3018-49f8-b910-80=
11410e8191

Tsegi Mike and Desert Viking found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) =
at 4/1/2004

Log Date: 4/1/2004
You know, it is our vacation and what better way to spend it than down =
here at this great cache!

We reached the destination without any problems, but you know how those =
park people are with their regulations. Sheesh. So we gave them some =
lame excuse about looking for our nephew's keys and they let us go and =
dig up the terrain with our shovels. After a couple of hours, we found =
the cache. I know our Garmin is correct, but your coordinates are like =
200 feet off. Or is that because of everyone else who just had to rehide =
it in a better place than they found it. Well we decided to rehide it in =
the patch of poison ivy we saw about 50 feet away, much better =
camoflage. Good luck to the next cachers who look for it.=20

Being pharmacists, we had to snag those multicolored pills to sell on =
the internet for some real cash, after all gas aint cheap any more. =
Thanks for such a great trade item.[:D] We left the trash we found in =
our rent-a-car, and a collection of match books from our motel room.=20

Thanks for a great cache. Too bad the area is so ugly and torn up by all =
the people dealing with the train wreck or whatever that mess is. You'd =
think park rangers would have more respect for their land.=20

Visit this listing at the below address:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D78115025-289a-40f2-8cc9-c8=
a26397dea5

Corp Of  Discovery requested Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) to be =
archived at 4/1/2004

Log Date: 4/1/2004
Czuuk, yes someone DID press the button already, ME. But MY post got =
deleted. Is this what geocaching has come to? Can't we do better than =
this? See more in my thread 'S***w you all...'.

Visit this listing at the below address:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D7584d669-fb53-4b48-979a-fd=
534e22e277

cybergal found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at 4/1/2004

Log Date: 4/1/2004
The kids are out on spring break, so we took a little mini vacation to =
come see what all the fuss was about.  I left the kids back at the =
hotel, as this one seems particularly non-kid-friendly.

It took some doing to find the cache in all that poison ivy, but we had =
on special protective clothing.  We took the nail clippers with the file =
to put in our carry-on luggage and mess with TSA on the way back home.  =
We left some Cholla cactus pieces that were clinging to our pack from =
our last geocache outing back home in Arizona.

Thanks for the interesting vacation find!

Visit this listing at the below address:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D8a03f0c7-a4b3-4ad7-a75a-c4=
5b572fdb71

nwscout1 found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at 4/1/2004

Log Date: 4/1/2004
I was going to go after the TB's but then read the cache desctiption and =
logs.  I'm allergic to gerbils, poison ivy gives me a nasty rash, train =
exhaust makes me sneeze, and chemical residue causes me to break out. =
And since I don't own a weapon, I can't sign the log book.=20

Ya know, since I've been to Florida once and I live in the same country, =
I know I could find it so I'm logging this as a find.  [:D] =20

Visit this listing at the below address:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Dc6e86a53-4e2e-45cc-bbd5-93=
79f28e6fb1
------=_NextPart_000_0091_01C41CDE.4B91A490

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>
<DIV>bigredmed found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at=20
4/1/2004<BR><BR>Log Date: 4/1/2004<BR>Was going to take the gerbils to =
sell to=20
some guys I know that really seem to go through their gerbils fast, but =
they=20
weren't interested. They just fondled the travel bug and gave your email =
address=20
to some friends of theirs who grow weed in that park, they want to talk =
to you=20
about the trail of geocachers disturbing the "vegetation" on the way to =
the=20
cache.<BR><BR>April Fools!<BR><BR>Good one.<BR><BR>Visit this listing at =
the=20
below address:<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Dd0e6bd5b-4a0d-46b9=
-a3a4-70b2f8e07cab">http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Dd0e6bd=
5b-4a0d-46b9-a3a4-70b2f8e07cab</A></DIV>
<DIV>DavidMac found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at =
4/1/2004<BR><BR>Log=20
Date: 4/1/2004<BR>Good thing about being a pilots son is I can fly just =
about=20
anywhere for almost free. The TSA wasn't too happy about the grenades =
and case=20
of box cutters that I tried to bring with me to leave in the cache, so I =
had to=20
leave them behind in Tennessee[:(!]. Instead I left a few cents pocket =
change=20
and a used stick of gum, and took one of the Glocks. This was after I =
pulled=20
aside some kids that were walking down the tracks and had them help me =
locate=20
the cache. The container was already damp and the logbook was wet, so I =
just=20
left it out in the open to dry. <BR><BR>Visit this listing at the below=20
address:<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D1f35b5c2-d13f-47f2=
-9f2a-4155a17ddcfe">http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D1f35b5=
c2-d13f-47f2-9f2a-4155a17ddcfe</A></DIV>
<DIV>canadazuuk requested Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) to be =
archived=20
at 4/1/2004<BR><BR>Log Date: 4/1/2004<BR>Someone had to press the =
button.=20
[:D]<BR><BR>Visit this listing at the below address:<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D10bbf05e-1a9b-482e=
-a076-1fe6a64f462a">http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D10bbf0=
5e-1a9b-482e-a076-1fe6a64f462a</A></DIV>
<DIV>bigredmed posted a note for Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) =
at=20
4/1/2004<BR><BR>Log Date: 4/1/2004<BR>When I went there, I must have =
caused=20
someone to call 911 to get the bomb squad there.&nbsp; When they saw the =

"vegetation", they thought it was mine.&nbsp; I tried to convince them =
that I=20
was just geocaching.&nbsp; They arrested me anyway.&nbsp; I am typing =
this log=20
with a pencil held in my teeth.&nbsp; Help!&nbsp; Send Bail=20
Money!<BR><BR>;)<BR><BR>Visit this listing at the below address:<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Dbc85f531-2495-457e=
-93cc-94ccd72a2e66">http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Dbc85f5=
31-2495-457e-93cc-94ccd72a2e66</A></DIV>
<DIV>Nurse Dave found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at=20
4/1/2004<BR><BR>Log Date: 4/1/2004<BR>Pst.&nbsp; It's still there!&nbsp; =
You=20
guys need to clean all this up before you go to bed.&nbsp; [:P]<BR><BR>I =
took=20
the Hummer keys and left some gold bullion.<BR><BR>Visit this listing at =
the=20
below address:<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D920ed3d0-88a4-47df=
-9628-57fe46c3997d">http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D920ed3=
d0-88a4-47df-9628-57fe46c3997d</A></DIV>
<DIV>Cache &amp; Keri posted a note for Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) =
Cache) at=20
4/1/2004<BR><BR>Log Date: 4/1/2004<BR>HEY...SylvrStorm that was me you =
shot=20
at!!&nbsp; Just wanted you to know that after I completed the micro, I =
found=20
your toe and fed it to a gator in a nearby pond!<BR><BR>Visit this =
listing at=20
the below address:<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D9cb8d26a-e2cd-4ac1=
-ac12-519e0bcaf78e">http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D9cb8d2=
6a-e2cd-4ac1-ac12-519e0bcaf78e</A></DIV>
<DIV>Strohem found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at =
4/1/2004<BR><BR>Log=20
Date: 4/1/2004<BR>I was headed south of Deland today to pick up an =
airplane from=20
my cousin to take to my brother for the opening of his new restaurant =
north of=20
Tampa.&nbsp; After landing at PIE, I just couldn't resist.&nbsp; I =
rented a car=20
and headed out to find the cache.&nbsp; It took a little longer then I =
thought=20
but only because there were a few distractions along the way.&nbsp; =
Apparently I=20
ran over a gerbil...ugh!&nbsp; Then I picked up a hitch-hiker (which my =
mother=20
has always told me NOT to do) but she was really HOT!&nbsp; After =
dropping her=20
off at Bubba's Shrimp Shack I was able to find the cache pretty easily.=20
Duh!&nbsp; Did you take a good look around at that mess?!?!&nbsp; I felt =
so bad=20
about the gerbil I ran over that I decided the cache would make a good =
burial=20
ground for him.&nbsp; Sorry!&nbsp; I also left a pair of fingernail =
clippers=20
with a nail file on it.&nbsp; Are those things out-lawed =
now?<BR><BR>Happy=20
Caching!&nbsp;&nbsp; Strohem<BR><BR>Visit this listing at the below=20
address:<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Df69b7f34-e3d2-4cc6=
-a330-b597953010e0">http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Df69b7f=
34-e3d2-4cc6-a330-b597953010e0</A></DIV>
<DIV>hazzmatt found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at =
4/1/2004<BR><BR>Log=20
Date: 4/1/2004<BR>Was abe to reach GZ with my Argonne Tandem Linac =
Accelerator=20
System.<BR>Almost over shot cache site, due to my space to Earth ratio =
was off=20
by 12%.(Note to self: change bong h2o)<BR>&nbsp;neverless made entry =
with the 12=20
million volt electrostatic Tandem Van Graaff injector =
accelerator.<BR>"You know=20
it's still fun at my age to see those GeV electrons smashing into the =
3.1 GeV=20
positrons!"<BR>Took- only the understanding not to do anymore evil,to =
cultivate=20
good,to purify one's mind<BR>Sign log book that was shot.<BR>Powerd up=20
again,made smooth return home on the zephyrs of the warm west =
winds.<BR>Peace to=20
all / Dr.HazZMatT /professor emeritus<BR><BR><BR>Visit this listing at =
the below=20
address:<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D5bfd400a-3018-49f8=
-b910-8011410e8191">http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D5bfd40=
0a-3018-49f8-b910-8011410e8191</A></DIV>
<DIV>Tsegi Mike and Desert Viking found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) =
Cache) at=20
4/1/2004<BR><BR>Log Date: 4/1/2004<BR>You know, it is our vacation and =
what=20
better way to spend it than down here at this great cache!<BR><BR>We =
reached the=20
destination without any problems, but you know how those park people are =
with=20
their regulations. Sheesh. So we gave them some lame excuse about =
looking for=20
our nephew's keys and they let us go and dig up the terrain with our =
shovels.=20
After a couple of hours, we found the cache. I know our Garmin is =
correct, but=20
your coordinates are like 200 feet off. Or is that because of everyone =
else who=20
just had to rehide it in a better place than they found it. Well we =
decided to=20
rehide it in the patch of poison ivy we saw about 50 feet away, much =
better=20
camoflage. Good luck to the next cachers who look for it. <BR><BR>Being=20
pharmacists, we had to snag those multicolored pills to sell on the =
internet for=20
some real cash, after all gas aint cheap any more. Thanks for such a =
great trade=20
item.[:D] We left the trash we found in our rent-a-car, and a collection =
of=20
match books from our motel room. <BR><BR>Thanks for a great cache. Too =
bad the=20
area is so ugly and torn up by all the people dealing with the train =
wreck or=20
whatever that mess is. You'd think park rangers would have more respect =
for=20
their land. <BR><BR>Visit this listing at the below address:<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D78115025-289a-40f2=
-8cc9-c8a26397dea5">http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D781150=
25-289a-40f2-8cc9-c8a26397dea5</A><BR></DIV>
<DIV>Corp Of&nbsp; Discovery requested Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) =
Cache) to=20
be archived at 4/1/2004<BR><BR>Log Date: 4/1/2004<BR>Czuuk, yes someone =
DID=20
press the button already, ME. But MY post got deleted. Is this what =
geocaching=20
has come to? Can't we do better than this? See more in my thread 'S***w =
you=20
all...'.<BR><BR>Visit this listing at the below address:<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D7584d669-fb53-4b48=
-979a-fd534e22e277">http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D7584d6=
69-fb53-4b48-979a-fd534e22e277</A></DIV>
<DIV>cybergal found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at =
4/1/2004<BR><BR>Log=20
Date: 4/1/2004<BR>The kids are out on spring break, so we took a little =
mini=20
vacation to come see what all the fuss was about.&nbsp; I left the kids =
back at=20
the hotel, as this one seems particularly non-kid-friendly.<BR><BR>It =
took some=20
doing to find the cache in all that poison ivy, but we had on special =
protective=20
clothing.&nbsp; We took the nail clippers with the file to put in our =
carry-on=20
luggage and mess with TSA on the way back home.&nbsp; We left some =
Cholla cactus=20
pieces that were clinging to our pack from our last geocache outing back =
home in=20
Arizona.<BR><BR>Thanks for the interesting vacation find!<BR><BR>Visit =
this=20
listing at the below address:<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D8a03f0c7-a4b3-4ad7=
-a75a-c45b572fdb71">http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D8a03f0=
c7-a4b3-4ad7-a75a-c45b572fdb71</A></DIV>
<DIV>nwscout1 found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at =
4/1/2004<BR><BR>Log=20
Date: 4/1/2004<BR>I was going to go after the TB's but then read the =
cache=20
desctiption and logs.&nbsp; I'm allergic to gerbils, poison ivy gives me =
a nasty=20
rash, train exhaust makes me sneeze, and chemical residue causes me to =
break=20
out. And since I don't own a weapon, I can't sign the log book. =
<BR><BR>Ya know,=20
since I've been to Florida once and I live in the same country, I know I =
could=20
find it so I'm logging this as a find.&nbsp; [:D]&nbsp; <BR><BR>Visit =
this=20
listing at the below address:<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Dc6e86a53-4e2e-45cc=
-bbd5-9379f28e6fb1">http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Dc6e86a=
53-4e2e-45cc-bbd5-9379f28e6fb1</A></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0091_01C41CDE.4B91A490--