[Az-Geocaching] Sloof Lirpa 4/?

Brian - Team A.I. listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 7 Apr 2004 20:09:28 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0047_01C41CDC.3B65B2C0

suemac found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at 4/1/2004

Log Date: 4/1/2004
This cache is a big joke. Don't do it, I'm going to report the cache =
owner to Geocaching.com and ask that they be banned from the web site. =
What a rip!

I got up early this morning and sat down with my Wheaties at the PC to =
catch up on the nefga.com forums. What's this new message on the forum? =
CacheFlorida.com is back in service? Whoa, I can find this new cache and =
see the grand old site in all its glory? Where do I sign up?=20

Don't get me wrong - I'm not a cache addict, I can stop at any time. I =
can. Really, I can. I could stop tomorrow if I wanted to ... I just =
don't want to. I will admit, though: I miss CacheFlorida - especially =
the stats. Just when I was about to close in on Clan_Barron and 2LuknF8 =
(you know they've been faking logs - there's no way they can stay ahead =
of this caching machine without faking logs - it's not fair, there =
should be a law or something!) the site went away. Whoa, baby, major =
withdrawal! Now I have to sit up late at night figuring out how many =
points I have and whether I've moved up in the standings BY HAND.=20

So when I see this cache come active, you know I'm going. I figured =
maybe they had a laptop with a wireless connection or something rigged =
so cacher could check the CF site again - I mean, what a great idea for =
a cache! So I threw the kids in the trunk and we headed for Deltona at =
once - school? we don't need no stinkin' school today! We gotta get to =
CacheFlorida!=20

The area of the cache was easy to find - there was wreckage everywhere, =
yellow tape, huge craters in the ground, red lights everywhere. A SWAT =
team was holding a couple of huge gerbils at bay with anti-tank missles. =
No sweat, I've done harder caches than this. Slunk past the cops, around =
the crater, down in the ditch by the tracks - ah, is that the dull gleam =
of an ammo can? Eureka! I grab that puppy and pop it open - what? No =
CacheFlorida? Only a lousy TB and a blood-stained log. I wanted to throw =
it to the ground and smash it to bits - what a waste of time - but my =
cache training held and I stabbed my name onto the log and rehid the =
cache.=20

You wait, though, Mr CacheMonkeez. No more hiding Evil Micros for =
height-challenged cachers for you - your days of devious and deceitful =
cache hiding are over! Wait until THE JEREMY gets you - you will rue =
this hide!=20

TNLNSL. Thanks!

Visit this listing at the below address:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D97d96675-5893-4581-9e38-0c=
8bf97f1032

Amtraker found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at 4/1/2004

Log Date: 4/1/2004
Flew out here as fast as I could (see photo) but couldn't get the FTF.  =
In fact the log book is almost full!

T: Bubble Gum
L: Plastic Explosives

Visit this listing at the below address:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Df184dc1f-e36b-4a77-960a-80=
9bd4f3a2b5

MJinFL found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at 4/2/2004

Log Date: 4/2/2004
Found this cache tomorrow(Check the date. I'm that good). The map made =
it look like it was near my house, so I put the coordinates in the ol' =
GPSr and stepped out the front door to get a good signal. The cache was =
behind me somewhere...Hmm. Searched for 2 hours before I found it under =
my couch(no signal in the house, you see). I never knew that national =
park OR railroad track was there. I bought the house in September and =
thought it was just noisy pipes! Sorry about the gerbils. I thought they =
were rats and called Terminix[:o].

And I wanna know which one of you took my beer!!! Carleenp is currently =
the primary suspect...

And I sure hope that whoever took those equine meds made sure they =
grabbed the documentation...[xx(]

Took nothing, left everything(it's my house, after all), and it turns =
out most of you were signing the notepad I keep by the phone...

Visit this listing at the below address:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D932de9db-4430-4aa8-bc02-bb=
d696c07cd0

Captain Chaoss posted a note for Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) =
at 4/1/2004

Log Date: 4/1/2004
OK, I hate to complain , and I really hate to have to add to the image =
of a "sue-happy America", but I have an issue here. I log the cache, I =
leave a booklet even though I thought I took nothing, and hop in my Jeep =
to head home.

Not more than 2 miles down the road, I get accosted by a glowing gerbil. =
This thing was FEROCIOUS ! Not only am I now covered with tiny claw =
marks, that insane thing tried touching my un-mentionables. Thank =
goodness the top was down on the Jeep. I siezed the grouuchy little =
vermin by the nape of his/her (?) neck, which is no easy feat mind you, =
and sailed him out the back. You think that stops him ? NO ! Like the =
liquid metal Terminator that  Guv' Arnold had to beat down, this crazy =
thing starts chasing me up the road. Thank goodness for the mods on the =
engine, and the increased ground clearance provided by Superlift and =
some Firestone 32's.

Well, I stopped off for a drink to relax my nerves, once the evil spawn =
of rodent-dom gave up trying to jump into the tailpipe ( of the Jeep ) =
at 85 miles an hour. Low and behold, there was the infamous CarleenP at =
the bar. She too seems to be suffering some ill-effects from searching =
out this cache. Well, after some sound legal advice, *** I AM taking =
legal action against the railroad for not putting up warning signs about =
the local "wildlife" they have.

*** SIDENOTE: SOUND LEGAL ADVICE quoted verbatim -
mrph beer shetl in park brds acidic listenrghd meds jink found rotghy =
gerbil meds grth mro nessyd beer. im dat it pub. send hlp!

Thanks Carleen !

P.S. CarleenP also is in a very impressionable state currently. I =
convinced her I am more deserving of El Diablo's hiking staff than her =
mother. [}:)]

Visit this listing at the below address:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D548800c2-1603-44b9-bdbd-9b=
b9dde1a328

Team Dakiba found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at 4/1/2004

Log Date: 4/1/2004
Purple Jeep, Purple Jeep! We had no problem finding this, the tracks led =
right to the cache!
TNLN, ran like heck....

Visit this listing at the below address:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Dee7ffdc3-f21f-4893-a277-b3=
5a73ee888d

TheWidget found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at 4/1/2004

Log Date: 4/1/2004
Yup it's still there, just follow the geo-tracks and you'll find it.

Visit this listing at the below address:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Db9cf7970-3f4d-4f37-8657-90=
34bdf021ba

Pain and Panic found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at 4/1/2004

Log Date: 4/1/2004
Well, we have been busted before, but not by a huge crowd! Impossible to =
be discreet so we just decided to sign the log as fast as possible and =
then get back on a plane to the West Coast. Great cache, thanks.

Visit this listing at the below address:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Db96bfa8f-610e-43e3-aedf-24=
4b3437946a

Doombot! found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at 4/1/2004

Log Date: 4/1/2004
So we headed for this cache after work today, and the stangest this =
happend by the tracks. A train came by and it had evil eyes and teeth =
and a Pokemon riding on top of it. It was a "Doom-train"

Visit this listing at the below address:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Dfdbcdef5-b0f5-4c09-81d1-60=
b2862c1fd1

Ackidge found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at 4/1/2004

Log Date: 4/1/2004
phew a 5/5. the toughest I've ever done, but with TheWidget's help I =
managed!

Visit this listing at the below address:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Dcdf22ac0-33dd-4b2b-b313-28=
21656dd1e1

Team Evil Fish found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at 4/1/2004

Log Date: 4/1/2004
Thanks for the cache as I was in doubt if I and the rest of TEF were to =
continue caching but after getting this we'll continue doing so.

Visit this listing at the below address:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D2687e1fc-e0a3-48c3-ae0f-bf=
471c60cb55

CondoMax found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at 4/1/2004

Log Date: 4/1/2004
I found it, but you'll be hearing from my lawyer. Whose idea was it to =
put the live and irritable pygmy rattlesnake in the ammo box? It bit me =
on the rekcep. Thanks A LOT for the cache!!!

Visit this listing at the below address:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D41824b39-6441-4708-a669-12=
857ab755e9

King Boreas found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at 4/1/2004

Log Date: 4/1/2004
Took the bubble gum, left a Fifth of Jack.

T F T C

Visit this listing at the below address:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Dea63fdca-7fa3-4084-9976-89=
bb4def7f7b

Team Sprocket found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at 4/1/2004

Log Date: 4/1/2004
I was in the neighborhood and just happened to have a pick and shovel =
with me so, in between dodging the trains,  I dug up the cache, took all =
of the contents and replaced them with exact replicas. I buried the =
cache a little deeper than I found it. =20

-- Team Sprocket

Visit this listing at the below address:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D95229273-bfed-4ecb-bb3c-fa=
6cee358bb2

Crow T Robot posted a note for Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at =
4/1/2004

Log Date: 4/1/2004
This cache will self-destruct in 1 hour.

Visit this listing at the below address:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Da1260002-89c1-407e-825c-29=
0e5fcc6f42

moochie found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at 4/1/2004

Log Date: 4/1/2004
started early this morning...boy, i've done some tough caches in my life =
but this takes the cake...no wonder overrover didn't attempt this =
one...finally took this one off the to-do list

Visit this listing at the below address:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D27a4abe6-c9e3-4e19-b947-70=
626e57a388

Yorky Lovers found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at 4/1/2004

Log Date: 4/1/2004
Afte finishing Da Domb, I spray painted the Moon Suit with a camopaint =
job and slipped into the park at dusk. eTrex was all over the map but I =
probed the entire length of the tracks and found it in about 5 mins. =
Took the expired gerbil, at least I think it was a gerbil, it was pretty =
dark. Left the Moon suit and a flame thrower (almost empty). The cache =
is pretty full. Thanks for the hide Cachemonkees.=20

Visit this listing at the below address:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D4f90249e-aa06-4911-8525-ca=
f3fbedf8c9

Cachefan found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at 4/1/2004

Log Date: 4/1/2004
Man, this cache is popular!!  First time I had to stand in line to log a =
cache!  Flew in from California this morning on my Concorde Jet (got a =
great deal on eBay) and followed the geotrail to the cache.  Pretty easy =
to find now even with all the camo techniques being used.  Very clever =
by the way.  Never seen body parts, rattlesnakes and gerbils used quite =
like that.  TFTC!

Visit this listing at the below address:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D8b362cf9-c850-4d9f-995d-c1=
76b603f2d2

Moag Ohana found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at 4/1/2004

Log Date: 4/1/2004
sorry I took so long I didnt have the cash to fly so I jumped on my =
skateboard and kicked it all the way from Diamond Bar Ca. Boy I am I =
tired!!! Found it easily with all the visits today.
TNLNDNSL
Mahalo and Aloha
Moag Ohana

Visit this listing at the below address:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D994d20d1-8fd5-48f0-ab07-3e=
993ff3ef72

Crow T Robot permanently archived Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) =
at 4/1/2004

Log Date: 4/1/2004
Well, that was fun.  Who gets the prize for the best log?  And what do =
you have planned for July 4th?

Visit this listing at the below address:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D3342f945-b447-4edf-96dd-c3=
580f53b17b

haraup found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at 4/1/2004

Log Date: 4/1/2004
My GPS got me to the right spot (a long fast trip from Michigan) ... but =
there was no bridge there, and no apparent cache ... just a lot of messy =
debris and a yellow tape marked "Police Line-Do Not Cross", so I didn't. =
Lots of frantic official-types running around. Since I didn't locate the =
cache, I took nothing and left nothing (oh, yes, there was that little =
bit of... oh, never mind).  But I'm going to claim the cache anyway =
since I DID get to the right spot.

Visit this listing at the below address:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Def1e6f65-5122-4170-a732-62=
621bc33d55

Brian
Team A.I.

------=_NextPart_000_0047_01C41CDC.3B65B2C0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>suemac found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at =
4/1/2004<BR><BR>Log=20
Date: 4/1/2004<BR>This cache is a big joke. Don't do it, I'm going to =
report the=20
cache owner to Geocaching.com and ask that they be banned from the web =
site.=20
What a rip!<BR><BR>I got up early this morning and sat down with my =
Wheaties at=20
the PC to catch up on the nefga.com forums. What's this new message on =
the=20
forum? CacheFlorida.com is back in service? Whoa, I can find this new =
cache and=20
see the grand old site in all its glory? Where do I sign up? =
<BR><BR>Don't get=20
me wrong - I'm not a cache addict, I can stop at any time. I can. =
Really, I can.=20
I could stop tomorrow if I wanted to ... I just don't want to. I will =
admit,=20
though: I miss CacheFlorida - especially the stats. Just when I was =
about to=20
close in on Clan_Barron and 2LuknF8 (you know they've been faking logs - =
there's=20
no way they can stay ahead of this caching machine without faking logs - =
it's=20
not fair, there should be a law or something!) the site went away. Whoa, =
baby,=20
major withdrawal! Now I have to sit up late at night figuring out how =
many=20
points I have and whether I've moved up in the standings BY HAND. =
<BR><BR>So=20
when I see this cache come active, you know I'm going. I figured maybe =
they had=20
a laptop with a wireless connection or something rigged so cacher could =
check=20
the CF site again - I mean, what a great idea for a cache! So I threw =
the kids=20
in the trunk and we headed for Deltona at once - school? we don't need =
no=20
stinkin' school today! We gotta get to CacheFlorida! <BR><BR>The area of =
the=20
cache was easy to find - there was wreckage everywhere, yellow tape, =
huge=20
craters in the ground, red lights everywhere. A SWAT team was holding a =
couple=20
of huge gerbils at bay with anti-tank missles. No sweat, I've done =
harder caches=20
than this. Slunk past the cops, around the crater, down in the ditch by =
the=20
tracks - ah, is that the dull gleam of an ammo can? Eureka! I grab that =
puppy=20
and pop it open - what? No CacheFlorida? Only a lousy TB and a =
blood-stained=20
log. I wanted to throw it to the ground and smash it to bits - what a =
waste of=20
time - but my cache training held and I stabbed my name onto the log and =
rehid=20
the cache. <BR><BR>You wait, though, Mr CacheMonkeez. No more hiding =
Evil Micros=20
for height-challenged cachers for you - your days of devious and =
deceitful cache=20
hiding are over! Wait until THE JEREMY gets you - you will rue this =
hide!=20
<BR><BR>TNLNSL. Thanks!<BR><BR>Visit this listing at the below =
address:<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D97d96675-5893-4581=
-9e38-0c8bf97f1032">http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D97d966=
75-5893-4581-9e38-0c8bf97f1032</A><BR></DIV>
<DIV>Amtraker found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at =
4/1/2004<BR><BR>Log=20
Date: 4/1/2004<BR>Flew out here as fast as I could (see photo) but =
couldn't get=20
the FTF.&nbsp; In fact the log book is almost full!<BR><BR>T: Bubble =
Gum<BR>L:=20
Plastic Explosives<BR><BR><BR>Visit this listing at the below =
address:<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Df184dc1f-e36b-4a77=
-960a-809bd4f3a2b5">http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Df184dc=
1f-e36b-4a77-960a-809bd4f3a2b5</A></DIV>
<DIV>MJinFL found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at =
4/2/2004<BR><BR>Log=20
Date: 4/2/2004<BR>Found this cache tomorrow(Check the date. I'm that =
good). The=20
map made it look like it was near my house, so I put the coordinates in =
the ol'=20
GPSr and stepped out the front door to get a good signal. The cache was =
behind=20
me somewhere...Hmm. Searched for 2 hours before I found it under my =
couch(no=20
signal in the house, you see). I never knew that national park OR =
railroad track=20
was there. I bought the house in September and thought it was just noisy =
pipes!=20
Sorry about the gerbils. I thought they were rats and called=20
Terminix[:o].<BR><BR>And I wanna know which one of you took my beer!!! =
Carleenp=20
is currently the primary suspect...<BR><BR>And I sure hope that whoever =
took=20
those equine meds made sure they grabbed the =
documentation...[xx(]<BR><BR>Took=20
nothing, left everything(it's my house, after all), and it turns out =
most of you=20
were signing the notepad I keep by the phone...<BR><BR>Visit this =
listing at the=20
below address:<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D932de9db-4430-4aa8=
-bc02-bbd696c07cd0">http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D932de9=
db-4430-4aa8-bc02-bbd696c07cd0</A></DIV>
<DIV>Captain Chaoss posted a note for Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) =
Cache) at=20
4/1/2004<BR><BR>Log Date: 4/1/2004<BR>OK, I hate to complain , and I =
really hate=20
to have to add to the image of a "sue-happy America", but I have an =
issue here.=20
I log the cache, I leave a booklet even though I thought I took nothing, =
and hop=20
in my Jeep to head home.<BR><BR>Not more than 2 miles down the road, I =
get=20
accosted by a glowing gerbil. This thing was FEROCIOUS ! Not only am I =
now=20
covered with tiny claw marks, that insane thing tried touching my=20
un-mentionables. Thank goodness the top was down on the Jeep. I siezed =
the=20
grouuchy little vermin by the nape of his/her (?) neck, which is no easy =
feat=20
mind you, and sailed him out the back. You think that stops him ? NO ! =
Like the=20
liquid metal Terminator that&nbsp; Guv' Arnold had to beat down, this =
crazy=20
thing starts chasing me up the road. Thank goodness for the mods on the =
engine,=20
and the increased ground clearance provided by Superlift and some =
Firestone=20
32's.<BR><BR>Well, I stopped off for a drink to relax my nerves, once =
the evil=20
spawn of rodent-dom gave up trying to jump into the tailpipe ( of the =
Jeep ) at=20
85 miles an hour. Low and behold, there was the infamous CarleenP at the =
bar.=20
She too seems to be suffering some ill-effects from searching out this =
cache.=20
Well, after some sound legal advice, *** I AM taking legal action =
against the=20
railroad for not putting up warning signs about the local "wildlife" =
they=20
have.<BR><BR>*** SIDENOTE: SOUND LEGAL ADVICE quoted verbatim -<BR>mrph =
beer=20
shetl in park brds acidic listenrghd meds jink found rotghy gerbil meds =
grth mro=20
nessyd beer. im dat it pub. send hlp!<BR><BR>Thanks Carleen =
!<BR><BR>P.S.=20
CarleenP also is in a very impressionable state currently. I convinced =
her I am=20
more deserving of El Diablo's hiking staff than her mother.=20
[}:)]<BR><BR><BR>Visit this listing at the below address:<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D548800c2-1603-44b9=
-bdbd-9bb9dde1a328">http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D548800=
c2-1603-44b9-bdbd-9bb9dde1a328</A></DIV>
<DIV>Team Dakiba found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at=20
4/1/2004<BR><BR>Log Date: 4/1/2004<BR>Purple Jeep, Purple Jeep! We had =
no=20
problem finding this, the tracks led right to the cache!<BR>TNLN, ran =
like=20
heck....<BR><BR>Visit this listing at the below address:<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Dee7ffdc3-f21f-4893=
-a277-b35a73ee888d">http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Dee7ffd=
c3-f21f-4893-a277-b35a73ee888d</A></DIV>
<DIV>TheWidget found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at=20
4/1/2004<BR><BR>Log Date: 4/1/2004<BR>Yup it's still there, just follow =
the=20
geo-tracks and you'll find it.<BR><BR>Visit this listing at the below=20
address:<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Db9cf7970-3f4d-4f37=
-8657-9034bdf021ba">http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Db9cf79=
70-3f4d-4f37-8657-9034bdf021ba</A></DIV>
<DIV>Pain and Panic found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at=20
4/1/2004<BR><BR>Log Date: 4/1/2004<BR>Well, we have been busted before, =
but not=20
by a huge crowd! Impossible to be discreet so we just decided to sign =
the log as=20
fast as possible and then get back on a plane to the West Coast. Great =
cache,=20
thanks.<BR><BR>Visit this listing at the below address:<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Db96bfa8f-610e-43e3=
-aedf-244b3437946a">http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Db96bfa=
8f-610e-43e3-aedf-244b3437946a</A></DIV>
<DIV>Doombot! found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at =
4/1/2004<BR><BR>Log=20
Date: 4/1/2004<BR>So we headed for this cache after work today, and the =
stangest=20
this happend by the tracks. A train came by and it had evil eyes and =
teeth and a=20
Pokemon riding on top of it. It was a "Doom-train"<BR><BR>Visit this =
listing at=20
the below address:<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Dfdbcdef5-b0f5-4c09=
-81d1-60b2862c1fd1">http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Dfdbcde=
f5-b0f5-4c09-81d1-60b2862c1fd1</A></DIV>
<DIV>Ackidge found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at =
4/1/2004<BR><BR>Log=20
Date: 4/1/2004<BR>phew a 5/5. the toughest I've ever done, but with =
TheWidget's=20
help I managed!<BR><BR>Visit this listing at the below address:<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Dcdf22ac0-33dd-4b2b=
-b313-2821656dd1e1">http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Dcdf22a=
c0-33dd-4b2b-b313-2821656dd1e1</A></DIV>
<DIV>Team Evil Fish found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at=20
4/1/2004<BR><BR>Log Date: 4/1/2004<BR>Thanks for the cache as I was in =
doubt if=20
I and the rest of TEF were to continue caching but after getting this =
we'll=20
continue doing so.<BR><BR>Visit this listing at the below address:<BR><A =

href=3D"http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D2687e1fc-e0a3-48c3=
-ae0f-bf471c60cb55">http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D2687e1=
fc-e0a3-48c3-ae0f-bf471c60cb55</A></DIV>
<DIV>CondoMax found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at =
4/1/2004<BR><BR>Log=20
Date: 4/1/2004<BR>I found it, but you'll be hearing from my lawyer. =
Whose idea=20
was it to put the live and irritable pygmy rattlesnake in the ammo box? =
It bit=20
me on the rekcep. Thanks A LOT for the cache!!!<BR><BR>Visit this =
listing at the=20
below address:<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D41824b39-6441-4708=
-a669-12857ab755e9">http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D41824b=
39-6441-4708-a669-12857ab755e9</A></DIV>
<DIV>King Boreas found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at=20
4/1/2004<BR><BR>Log Date: 4/1/2004<BR>Took the bubble gum, left a Fifth =
of=20
Jack.<BR><BR>T F T C<BR><BR>Visit this listing at the below =
address:<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Dea63fdca-7fa3-4084=
-9976-89bb4def7f7b">http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Dea63fd=
ca-7fa3-4084-9976-89bb4def7f7b</A></DIV>
<DIV>Team Sprocket found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at=20
4/1/2004<BR><BR>Log Date: 4/1/2004<BR>I was in the neighborhood and just =

happened to have a pick and shovel with me so, in between dodging the=20
trains,&nbsp; I dug up the cache, took all of the contents and replaced =
them=20
with exact replicas. I buried the cache a little deeper than I found =
it.&nbsp;=20
<BR><BR>-- Team Sprocket<BR><BR>Visit this listing at the below =
address:<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D95229273-bfed-4ecb=
-bb3c-fa6cee358bb2">http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D952292=
73-bfed-4ecb-bb3c-fa6cee358bb2</A></DIV>
<DIV>Crow T Robot posted a note for Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) =
Cache) at=20
4/1/2004<BR><BR>Log Date: 4/1/2004<BR>This cache will self-destruct in 1 =

hour.<BR><BR>Visit this listing at the below address:<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Da1260002-89c1-407e=
-825c-290e5fcc6f42">http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Da12600=
02-89c1-407e-825c-290e5fcc6f42</A><BR></DIV>
<DIV>moochie found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at =
4/1/2004<BR><BR>Log=20
Date: 4/1/2004<BR>started early this morning...boy, i've done some tough =
caches=20
in my life but this takes the cake...no wonder overrover didn't attempt =
this=20
one...finally took this one off the to-do list<BR><BR>Visit this listing =
at the=20
below address:<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D27a4abe6-c9e3-4e19=
-b947-70626e57a388">http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D27a4ab=
e6-c9e3-4e19-b947-70626e57a388</A></DIV>
<DIV>Yorky Lovers found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at=20
4/1/2004<BR><BR>Log Date: 4/1/2004<BR>Afte finishing Da Domb, I spray =
painted=20
the Moon Suit with a camopaint job and slipped into the park at dusk. =
eTrex was=20
all over the map but I probed the entire length of the tracks and found =
it in=20
about 5 mins. Took the expired gerbil, at least I think it was a gerbil, =
it was=20
pretty dark. Left the Moon suit and a flame thrower (almost empty). The =
cache is=20
pretty full. Thanks for the hide Cachemonkees. <BR><BR>Visit this =
listing at the=20
below address:<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D4f90249e-aa06-4911=
-8525-caf3fbedf8c9">http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D4f9024=
9e-aa06-4911-8525-caf3fbedf8c9</A></DIV>
<DIV>Cachefan found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at =
4/1/2004<BR><BR>Log=20
Date: 4/1/2004<BR>Man, this cache is popular!!&nbsp; First time I had to =
stand=20
in line to log a cache!&nbsp; Flew in from California this morning on my =

Concorde Jet (got a great deal on eBay) and followed the geotrail to the =

cache.&nbsp; Pretty easy to find now even with all the camo techniques =
being=20
used.&nbsp; Very clever by the way.&nbsp; Never seen body parts, =
rattlesnakes=20
and gerbils used quite like that.&nbsp; TFTC!<BR><BR>Visit this listing =
at the=20
below address:<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D8b362cf9-c850-4d9f=
-995d-c176b603f2d2">http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D8b362c=
f9-c850-4d9f-995d-c176b603f2d2</A></DIV>
<DIV>Moag Ohana found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at=20
4/1/2004<BR><BR>Log Date: 4/1/2004<BR>sorry I took so long I didnt have =
the cash=20
to fly so I jumped on my skateboard and kicked it all the way from =
Diamond Bar=20
Ca. Boy I am I tired!!! Found it easily with all the visits=20
today.<BR>TNLNDNSL<BR>Mahalo and Aloha<BR>Moag Ohana<BR><BR>Visit this =
listing=20
at the below address:<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D994d20d1-8fd5-48f0=
-ab07-3e993ff3ef72">http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D994d20=
d1-8fd5-48f0-ab07-3e993ff3ef72</A></DIV>
<DIV>Crow T Robot permanently archived Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) =
Cache) at=20
4/1/2004<BR><BR>Log Date: 4/1/2004<BR>Well, that was fun.&nbsp; Who gets =
the=20
prize for the best log?&nbsp; And what do you have planned for July=20
4th?<BR><BR>Visit this listing at the below address:<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D3342f945-b447-4edf=
-96dd-c3580f53b17b">http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D3342f9=
45-b447-4edf-96dd-c3580f53b17b</A></DIV>
<DIV>haraup found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at =
4/1/2004<BR><BR>Log=20
Date: 4/1/2004<BR>My GPS got me to the right spot (a long fast trip from =

Michigan) ... but there was no bridge there, and no apparent cache ... =
just a=20
lot of messy debris and a yellow tape marked "Police Line-Do Not Cross", =
so I=20
didn't. Lots of frantic official-types running around. Since I didn't =
locate the=20
cache, I took nothing and left nothing (oh, yes, there was that little =
bit of...=20
oh, never mind).&nbsp; But I'm going to claim the cache anyway since I =
DID get=20
to the right spot.<BR><BR>Visit this listing at the below address:<BR><A =

href=3D"http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Def1e6f65-5122-4170=
-a732-62621bc33d55">http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Def1e6f=
65-5122-4170-a732-62621bc33d55</A></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Brian</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Team A.I.</FONT></DIV>

------=_NextPart_000_0047_01C41CDC.3B65B2C0--