[Az-Geocaching] Sloof Lirpa 1/?

Brian - Team A.I. listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 7 Apr 2004 20:09:23 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_003C_01C41CDC.383D70B0

For those who haven't seen them and want to, here are MOST of the logs =
from the cache:=20

sledgehampster found April 1st (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at 4/1/2004

Log Date: 4/1/2004
Found a gerbil wondering around in a daze so I mailed him to Michael =
Jackson as a gift. TFTH!

Visit this listing at the below address:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D5c021c29-575d-4377-b3ef-fc=
6819124b6a

TheSkulls found April 1st (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at 4/1/2004

Log Date: 4/1/2004
Geez, the traffic in the metropolis of Orange City was horrendous at 5am =
so had to go home and sleep for a few days before trying this one again. =
Cache was hard to find as someone was sleeping on the spot of the cache. =
 It turned out to be John Tesh who had heard that he had a fan who had =
actually copied his cd's.  Was distraught and disappointed that it =
wasn't me,  but after telling him I'd seen he's mural painted above =
hiddenrock's fireplace and giving him hiddenrocks' address and phone =
number he calmed down a bit.  Was hard to open the cache container, but =
with my pocket acetylene torch I finally managed. Left some backstage =
passes to the sold out Yanni concert, took a coveted used tissue.

Thanks for the cache monkeez, don't believe we've found one of yours =
since attempting to climb the phone tower at your "Can You Hear Me Now" =
cache.

Visit this listing at the below address:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Dfbde635f-2ce7-45ea-ab92-d3=
87b27ed32e

WaldenRun found April 1st (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at 4/1/2004

Log Date: 4/1/2004
Knowing the restrictions on active railroad tracks, I was not about to =
trespass. I called 911 about a suspicious container and their bomb squad =
blew up the cache. I caught the logbook as it flew by and signed in. I =
also took a boxcutter across the jugular and am feeling a bit faint... =
argh, THUNK!

Visit this listing at the below address:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Dbbdcfff4-f5be-44a3-8a98-e7=
7778e4394d

Jackie and Bob found April 1st (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at 4/1/2004

Log Date: 4/1/2004
Well Cachemonkeez (aka Hammack, aka Team Hammack, aka Sers)... Caught =
the red eye from California last night.  Got in this morning and the =
first thing I did was to rent a car and drive to this cache.  What a =
mess.  The NTSB guys had spotted the ammo box and called out the bomb =
squad.  They were getting ready to detonate what was left of the =
container.  I tried to stop them but was unable to.  'All I want to do =
is sign the log first'.  'Please'.  boooom.  Oh well maybe CacheMonkeez =
will allow me to log this as a find anyway.  I raced back to the airport =
and caught the return plane home.  I'll call Jackie later and tell her I =
was in town.  If she doesn't believe me I'll tell her to read the log.  =
Thanks for the fun.  If you don't think I earned this then feel free to =
delete my log, or maybe you can have Crow T change it to a note, or =
maybe you can tell me to change it to a note.  Gee is this cache hidden =
near hiddenrock's front yard?

Visit this listing at the below address:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D979ad8f7-0b44-4d6b-9596-74=
796d340215

dead_white_man found April 1st (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at 4/1/2004

Log Date: 4/1/2004
When I arrived, all I found was a crater, some schrappnel from an ammo =
can and a log book.
SLTNLN
thanks for the excitement

Visit this listing at the below address:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D8fab8bc2-34fc-413d-8b4b-04=
d312e16551

CacheMonkeez found April 1st (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at 4/1/2004

Log Date: 4/1/2004
Went out to perform some maintenance on the cache (that's my favorite =
part of geocaching!). Moved the wreckage out of the way and restored the =
cache. Should be good to go.

I didn't see GreyMouser and J&B's names in the log so they should go =
back and sign or delete their logs.

..poor Gerbil

Visit this listing at the below address:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D1e199c4b-68ff-425d-bf9b-d0=
2e02435ab6

fosterbass found April 1st (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at 4/1/2004

Log Date: 4/1/2004
I woke up early this morning to the sound of my alarm clock beeping. I =
tried to turn it off, only it wouldn't stop. Suddenly I realized I was =
not in my bed. I was laying on the railroad tracks. I had dozed off =
while looking for this cache and now there was a huge train bearing down =
on me. I jumped out of the way then spotted the cache just before the =
train passed. I quickly reached back onto the tracks and grabbed the =
cache. Unfortunately, the wind of the passing train blew all the =
WheresGeorge money all over the place. There must have been a few dozen =
dollar bills in there. Anyway, thanks for the cache.

Visit this listing at the below address:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Dfa9e5805-6f23-46ac-b4d4-4b=
990fdb5da9

webscouter. found April 1st (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at 4/1/2004

Log Date: 4/1/2004
Thought I would drive down for this one early as I have found everything =
in Kansas City.

Visit this listing at the below address:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Dec96538b-5101-4956-841d-43=
7344a8a4e6

Team Grizzly found April 1st (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at 4/1/2004

Log Date: 4/1/2004
I think you need to change the difficulty rating - the crater gives away =
the position a little much for a five.  Terrain however, is still =
treacherous.  Signed remains of log - left signature assault riffle.  =
Thanks for the fun.

Visit this listing at the below address:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D88c36347-d29f-4a56-8c32-6f=
8845ca51b6

cool_librarian found April 1st (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at 4/1/2004

Log Date: 4/1/2004
As I am known far and wide as a "cacher of mercy," I arrived on the =
scene (after stopping by the hospital to visit WaldenRun) with a new =
container stocked with a CL Instant Cache Kit, READ Stickers, =
handstamped bookmarks, and CL Magnets. There is also a first aid kit in =
there. I couldn't find any gerbils....=20

But, wouldn't you know, by the time I got there, a new box had been =
placed! Glad to see that SOME people maintain their caches. I hid this =
one down the tracks a bit and wrote the coords on the lid of the =
original cache - so now you have a multi!

Visit this listing at the below address:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D1d34e645-19e5-46c7-a7fc-32=
a4b31dddcc

Divine posted a note for April 1st (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at 4/1/2004

Log Date: 4/1/2004
Hey...there's noting or no one here... I'm standing here at the =
coordinates right now; I have a mobile internet connection. Are these =
like the real coordinates? I mean, man, it cost helluva lot dough to =
come here from Finland, just for this cache.

Anyone? Anyone?

I'm the guy standing here beside the road, wearing black and, you know, =
horned.[}:)] Anyone? Come talk to me! Hey you there, come here! I can =
see your GPSr, I know you were coming this way! Come back!

Visit this listing at the below address:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D877a1a64-e449-4349-ba32-41=
8657eda12f

ThePropers found April 1st (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at 4/1/2004

Log Date: 4/1/2004

Worst.  Cache.  Ever.

This turned into our most expensive cache hunt ever.  We narrowly =
avoided escape due to our poor choice of parking (Please see picture).  =
Once the EMS left, we found the cache with ease though.  I was =
disappointed their were no gerbils left.  Anyhoo, we took nothing, but =
left a rattlesnake.  I'm sure it will have suffocated by the time the =
next cachers get to it.

Visit this listing at the below address:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3De9303f76-c5ef-47f5-8f4d-b9=
d6f130f3a3

Jackie and Bob posted a note for April 1st (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at =
4/1/2004

Log Date: 4/1/2004
OK CacheMonkeez..  I fessed up to Jackie and told her I flew to Florida =
just to find your cache and then flew home without stopping to see her.  =
She was p..o..d to say the least.  However when I explained that you =
wanted to delete our log because I couldn't sign the log, she graciously =
went to the new and updated cache and signed the log.  While she was =
there she took this picture.

Visit this listing at the below address:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Da9b0acff-47db-49cb-8ca3-c9=
d40bb2bc37

Capaldo found April 1st (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at 4/1/2004

Log Date: 4/1/2004
I had decided to spend a little time out of town after placing =
[URL=3Dhttp://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=3D0001d69c-=
7367-4516-8a94-ff76b2c2867f]this cache[/URL], when I ran into some of =
Blueman's military buddies. They were giving me a ride in their nifty =
black helichopper when we were diverted to this site. They're certainly =
dedicated cachers; they had tons of cool equipment and even matching =
uniforms. I think their screen name is "Special Forces." Anywho, while =
they swarmed the area, they asked me to lie face down in the dirt with =
my hands cuffed behind my back. It seemed a little weird, but I know =
there are regional differences in the way people cache, so I didn't want =
to be rude. Funny thing though, I just so happened to be lying right on =
top of the log book, so with the blood from my cracked nose, I smeared =
my initials. Thanks for the fun cache. Now I think we're off to a =
Geo-Event at PAFB!

Visit this listing at the below address:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3De1de8500-5e80-478d-81cd-56=
3c0461f0e3

Cache & Keri found April 1st (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at 4/1/2004

Log Date: 4/1/2004
After I saw that the "cool librarians" had converted this cache into a =
multi, I decided to give it another shot.  By this time, there were =
emergency vehicles everywhere making it even more difficult to access =
the cache.  Unfortunately, not too many trade items remain...so anyone =
who intends to venture out to the cache should plan on re-stocking it.  =
Give yourself an extra 3 hours due to the traffic congestion caused by =
the train wreck and all the overturned vehicles.

Hey CacheMonkeez thanks for another super caching adventure.

Visit this listing at the below address:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Deb9d7cfd-31dd-48c0-bd4b-99=
3437aa73fd

BCR found April 1st (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at 4/1/2004

Log Date: 4/1/2004
I just followed the RR tracks from the nearby road.  BTW, I thought =
caches weren't supposed to buried in U.S. National Parks? Also, logbook =
was wet.  TN/LN/SL.

Visit this listing at the below address:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D3a1c680a-0dc9-4314-b7c4-84=
420fa92ec0

GreyMouser & Gisela posted a note for April 1st (Unknown (Mystery) =
Cache) at 4/1/2004

Log Date: 4/1/2004
Went back and signed the new log.  Sorry CacheMonkeez we were just so =
excited at the FTF and all the goodies.  We also wanted to try to find a =
good home for the Gerbils.  By the way, we took 2 Gerbils, but when we =
got home, we had 10. [}:)]

Visit this listing at the below address:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D34ddde5f-d170-4dfd-9ac2-46=
3ee0a93801

Team GPSaxophone found April 1st (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at 4/1/2004

Log Date: 4/1/2004
I stopped by on my way to work to snag this one. I don't think barbed =
wire necessarily make it a 5 for terrain. I suppose if you count the =
wire cutters I happened to have with me, that would be "special =
equipment".
The kids enjoyed tagging along. They said it is much more fun than =
daycare. My youngest was small enough to retrieve the cache while the =
train went by just inches above his head. I'll start packing helmets in =
my backpack for your next cache.
Took the 44" Super Swampers, they'll look great on my Suburban once I =
get it raised a few more inches. Left a squished penny and a hampster =
(sorry Lep, I just can't keep him. Hope you don't mind)

Visit this listing at the below address:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D83536bd1-913a-4873-8b3f-d2=
0bc367c1fc

The Cow Spots posted a note for Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at =
4/1/2004

Log Date: 4/1/2004
Not sure whether I should keep this as a find or not. Managed to find =
the cache with three of my friends, cause we heard there was a dead body =
in the vicinity. Unfortunately my friend Vern dropped his comb, as I =
didn't notice the train barrelling my way. I managed to avoid the train =
(see attached pic by my friend Chris) but dropped the cache over the =
edge.  Hope another cacher finds it.

--Gordon LaChance

Visit this listing at the below address:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Df6aeb813-1811-4b88-aae7-f6=
cf1599d0c8

CacheMonkeez found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at 4/1/2004

Log Date: 4/1/2004
Sax,
Was that the penny and the gerbil that were squished, or just the penny?

Visit this listing at the below address:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D80340c35-7d17-4631-8d07-67=
8056a36228

Scoobie10 found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at 4/1/2004

Log Date: 4/1/2004
I saw this one pop up on my cachescope and decided to hop in my new H2 =
and and head from Southern Illinois (I would never have gone if I were =
from Chicago because it just would have been too far to drive).  Anyway, =
there's not much left of the cache or anything else for that matter.  I =
decided to replace the cache so I pulled a 55 gallon drum (formally used =
to store high octane racing fuel. Sorry about the smell, I didn't get a =
chance to clean it first)from my backpack and covered it with =
booby-traps to keep out the muggles.  The cache is now restocked with =
BRAND NEW razor blades.  Lots of offical looking people around, not sure =
what they're up to.

Thanks for the adventure.

Took: Big toe that I found on the ground to convert in to a keycahin.

Left: Some old, out dated medications that I had laying around.  I'm not =
sure what they're for but they are very colorful.

Scoobie

ZOINKS!

Visit this listing at the below address:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Db7bea160-5f95-4fde-b4d0-f9=
50a80d1de6

golefts found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at 4/1/2004

Log Date: 4/1/2004
in the name of all that is humane and the Society for the Protection of =
Poisonous Snakes, I stopped by to retrieve the rattler and return him to =
Arizona where we need more snakes.  Thankfully he survived quite well on =
squished gerbils and the cache is now empty of living things.  SL; took =
the snake and left a few weapoons of mass destruction.

Visit this listing at the below address:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3De293df49-d0f6-45db-ad55-8d=
d2fec2c3bf

CCDAWG found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at 4/1/2004

Log Date: 4/1/2004
Needed to get to the coast for a business trip to Columbia(leaving in =
the middle of the night), and thought a caching adventure was a good =
idea. after getting to the site,i realized that this one would take =
awhile, so took some "performance enhancing stimulants" to get thru this =
one. I finally found after a all-nighters of caching! All i can say =
is....watch out for that Dang train...anyone that finds a hand...call or =
email me in KC.

Visit this listing at the below address:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D22064132-d759-49ea-bfc9-4e=
a2576b963f

tirediron posted a note for Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at =
4/1/2004

Log Date: 4/1/2004
Started, but only got a little way down the tracks.  Did you know trains =
travel both directions on the tracks?  [:O]  (Note to self:  Look the =
other way once in a while)  Anyway, they were able to re-attach my hand =
and the Doctor says I will soon be able to play the piano (Which is =
totally cool 'cause I never could before).  Need lots of 'George dollars =
to pay hospital bills...

Visit this listing at the below address:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Da6abf868-c235-4ea2-b6e8-63=
2a3e4090cb

ddirgo found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at 4/1/2004

Log Date: 4/1/2004
TNLN. It was easier than I expected. I just have this question: who was =
the naked guy, and what was he doing with those parakeets?

Visit this listing at the below address:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Dd0171a9a-8aeb-437a-a1a5-77=
1e17a571b7

Petite Elite found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at 4/1/2004

Log Date: 4/1/2004
While digging around for this cache, I needed more gerbils for the =
snakes in my backyard, I heard a sound in the distance that sounded like =
the world famous DDA40X (GCAD98) locomotive.  As I concentrated on the =
find, the sound got louder unitl I noticed it was coming right toward =
me.  I jumped as it roard by, clutching the log book.  Grabbed a quick =
photo of the engine while signing the log.  Thanks for a great hide.

Visit this listing at the below address:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Dcc4a9e26-21dc-4747-88a1-d7=
c3cb681886

Halden found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at 4/1/2004

Log Date: 4/1/2004
Despite the lack of food, water or air holes the Gerbil seems OK. Didn't =
have too much trouble but the drive from Ottawa was a killer!

TNLNDNSL

Visit this listing at the below address:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D8b70f2d6-11e7-42e4-89a2-fe=
91409e222c

Lightning1996YCJP found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at =
4/1/2004

Log Date: 4/1/2004
WOW that train is loud!! I had to dig in several spots and tear up 3 =
ties and both rails before I found the ammo can, what a great camo job =
by the way, just in time for the railroad guy on that silly =
teeter-totter cart to come by and arrest me. Good thing there is =
Internet access in this jail so I can log the find. I was able to grab =
some of the bubble gum just before they replaced the ties and rails, and =
I left a loaded .380 with an extra magazine (hollow point of course!)
Now I have to figure out a way to make bail AND buy an airplane ticket =
back to AZ, I'm for sure not riding the rails after what I jsut saw =
(did?) ! :-)

Visit this listing at the below address:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D589074e5-97bd-4ea8-a133-8f=
926074762b

The Cheeseheads found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at 4/1/2004

Log Date: 4/1/2004
After signing the log, I noticed the little gerbil wandering about. I =
remembered that I had a spare travel bug tag in my pack, to I pulled it =
out, attached it to the little feller and tossed him back into the =
charred and smoking container. I think some maintenance may be in order =
for this one.

Visit this listing at the below address:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D564a6a2d-6947-42ce-8ba4-a1=
54a18e5eba

uperdooper found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at 4/1/2004

Log Date: 4/1/2004
finally found it.  geez!  this is the hardest cache i've ever done. i'm =
saying i found it because my GPSr zero'ed out when i got there, but the =
place was such a mess.  a huge crater, official looking people =
everywhere, small animal parts, and metal all over the place.  posting =
this as a find even though i couldn't sign the log.  i hope this isn't =
deleted because i know it was the right place and i was close enough to =
it to claim a find. strange guy with horns still wandering around.

Visit this listing at the below address:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D37d74d0e-a0db-4fa2-9b4b-f4=
670c52a696

KSWader found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at 4/1/2004

Log Date: 4/1/2004
Found cache after hours of searching and digging with a shovel.  Cache =
is in terrible condition.  Seems the heat built up in the ammobox and =
the gerbils are now dead and bloated.  Did not have my cache repair kit =
with me a it is sitting at home in Kansas.  Next finder will have some =
cleaning up of the cache to do.  Make sure the next person brings rubber =
gloves, HAZMAT kit and a new dry log book.  Took nothing Left quarter.

Visit this listing at the below address:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D0ce4aacb-ca74-40b4-88f1-a3=
d313283908

Cache & Keri posted a note for Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at =
4/1/2004

Log Date: 4/1/2004
Just stopped by to pick up the gerbil T.B.

Visit this listing at the below address:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D2b9da437-3897-4c62-b856-8d=
a36d049865

Doc-Dean found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at 4/1/2004

Log Date: 4/1/2004
While attending a conference today, I saw a demonstration of a virtual =
surgery application.  After explaining geocaching to the operator, he =
agreed to allow me to handle the controls.  Manuvering the bot into =
position was the most difficult aspect, but once we got into place it =
was a cinch using the multiple tools this baby has on its 4 hands to get =
into the cache and sign the log.  Took nothing, may have dropped a dirty =
needle from hand #2.  um... just take some Cipro if you comen into =
contact with the needle and avoid direct sunlight for 17 hours.  If you =
have any complications... um... oh... nevermind.

Visit this listing at the below address:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D76d0f4d6-28bd-4390-b937-b3=
ea93391b36

------=_NextPart_000_003C_01C41CDC.383D70B0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>For those who haven't seen them and =
want to, here=20
are MOST of the logs from the cache:</FONT>=20
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>sledgehampster found April 1st (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at=20
4/1/2004<BR><BR>Log Date: 4/1/2004<BR>Found a gerbil wondering around in =
a daze=20
so I mailed him to Michael Jackson as a gift. TFTH!<BR><BR>Visit this =
listing at=20
the below address:<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D5c021c29-575d-4377=
-b3ef-fc6819124b6a">http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D5c021c=
29-575d-4377-b3ef-fc6819124b6a</A></DIV>
<DIV>TheSkulls found April 1st (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at =
4/1/2004<BR><BR>Log=20
Date: 4/1/2004<BR>Geez, the traffic in the metropolis of Orange City was =

horrendous at 5am so had to go home and sleep for a few days before =
trying this=20
one again. Cache was hard to find as someone was sleeping on the spot of =
the=20
cache.&nbsp; It turned out to be John Tesh who had heard that he had a =
fan who=20
had actually copied his cd's.&nbsp; Was distraught and disappointed that =
it=20
wasn't me,&nbsp; but after telling him I'd seen he's mural painted above =

hiddenrock's fireplace and giving him hiddenrocks' address and phone =
number he=20
calmed down a bit.&nbsp; Was hard to open the cache container, but with =
my=20
pocket acetylene torch I finally managed. Left some backstage passes to =
the sold=20
out Yanni concert, took a coveted used tissue.<BR><BR>Thanks for the =
cache=20
monkeez, don't believe we've found one of yours since attempting to =
climb the=20
phone tower at your "Can You Hear Me Now" cache.<BR><BR>Visit this =
listing at=20
the below address:<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Dfbde635f-2ce7-45ea=
-ab92-d387b27ed32e">http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Dfbde63=
5f-2ce7-45ea-ab92-d387b27ed32e</A></DIV>
<DIV>WaldenRun found April 1st (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at =
4/1/2004<BR><BR>Log=20
Date: 4/1/2004<BR>Knowing the restrictions on active railroad tracks, I =
was not=20
about to trespass. I called 911 about a suspicious container and their =
bomb=20
squad blew up the cache. I caught the logbook as it flew by and signed =
in. I=20
also took a boxcutter across the jugular and am feeling a bit faint... =
argh,=20
THUNK!<BR><BR>Visit this listing at the below address:<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Dbbdcfff4-f5be-44a3=
-8a98-e77778e4394d">http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Dbbdcff=
f4-f5be-44a3-8a98-e77778e4394d</A></DIV>
<DIV>Jackie and Bob found April 1st (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at=20
4/1/2004<BR><BR>Log Date: 4/1/2004<BR>Well Cachemonkeez (aka Hammack, =
aka Team=20
Hammack, aka Sers)... Caught the red eye from California last =
night.&nbsp; Got=20
in this morning and the first thing I did was to rent a car and drive to =
this=20
cache.&nbsp; What a mess.&nbsp; The NTSB guys had spotted the ammo box =
and=20
called out the bomb squad.&nbsp; They were getting ready to detonate =
what was=20
left of the container.&nbsp; I tried to stop them but was unable =
to.&nbsp; 'All=20
I want to do is sign the log first'.&nbsp; 'Please'.&nbsp; boooom.&nbsp; =
Oh well=20
maybe CacheMonkeez will allow me to log this as a find anyway.&nbsp; I =
raced=20
back to the airport and caught the return plane home.&nbsp; I'll call =
Jackie=20
later and tell her I was in town.&nbsp; If she doesn't believe me I'll =
tell her=20
to read the log.&nbsp; Thanks for the fun.&nbsp; If you don't think I =
earned=20
this then feel free to delete my log, or maybe you can have Crow T =
change it to=20
a note, or maybe you can tell me to change it to a note.&nbsp; Gee is =
this cache=20
hidden near hiddenrock's front yard?<BR><BR>Visit this listing at the =
below=20
address:<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D979ad8f7-0b44-4d6b=
-9596-74796d340215">http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D979ad8=
f7-0b44-4d6b-9596-74796d340215</A></DIV>
<DIV>dead_white_man found April 1st (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at=20
4/1/2004<BR><BR>Log Date: 4/1/2004<BR>When I arrived, all I found was a =
crater,=20
some schrappnel from an ammo can and a log book.<BR>SLTNLN<BR>thanks for =
the=20
excitement<BR><BR>Visit this listing at the below address:<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D8fab8bc2-34fc-413d=
-8b4b-04d312e16551">http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D8fab8b=
c2-34fc-413d-8b4b-04d312e16551</A></DIV>
<DIV>CacheMonkeez found April 1st (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at=20
4/1/2004<BR><BR>Log Date: 4/1/2004<BR>Went out to perform some =
maintenance on=20
the cache (that's my favorite part of geocaching!). Moved the wreckage =
out of=20
the way and restored the cache. Should be good to go.<BR><BR>I didn't =
see=20
GreyMouser and J&amp;B's names in the log so they should go back and =
sign or=20
delete their logs.<BR><BR>..poor Gerbil<BR><BR>Visit this listing at the =
below=20
address:<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D1e199c4b-68ff-425d=
-bf9b-d02e02435ab6">http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D1e199c=
4b-68ff-425d-bf9b-d02e02435ab6</A></DIV>
<DIV>fosterbass found April 1st (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at =
4/1/2004<BR><BR>Log=20
Date: 4/1/2004<BR>I woke up early this morning to the sound of my alarm =
clock=20
beeping. I tried to turn it off, only it wouldn't stop. Suddenly I =
realized I=20
was not in my bed. I was laying on the railroad tracks. I had dozed off =
while=20
looking for this cache and now there was a huge train bearing down on =
me. I=20
jumped out of the way then spotted the cache just before the train =
passed. I=20
quickly reached back onto the tracks and grabbed the cache. =
Unfortunately, the=20
wind of the passing train blew all the WheresGeorge money all over the =
place.=20
There must have been a few dozen dollar bills in there. Anyway, thanks =
for the=20
cache.<BR><BR>Visit this listing at the below address:<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Dfa9e5805-6f23-46ac=
-b4d4-4b990fdb5da9">http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Dfa9e58=
05-6f23-46ac-b4d4-4b990fdb5da9</A></DIV>
<DIV>webscouter. found April 1st (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at=20
4/1/2004<BR><BR>Log Date: 4/1/2004<BR>Thought I would drive down for =
this one=20
early as I have found everything in Kansas City.<BR><BR>Visit this =
listing at=20
the below address:<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Dec96538b-5101-4956=
-841d-437344a8a4e6">http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Dec9653=
8b-5101-4956-841d-437344a8a4e6</A></DIV>
<DIV>Team Grizzly found April 1st (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at=20
4/1/2004<BR><BR>Log Date: 4/1/2004<BR>I think you need to change the =
difficulty=20
rating - the crater gives away the position a little much for a =
five.&nbsp;=20
Terrain however, is still treacherous.&nbsp; Signed remains of log - =
left=20
signature assault riffle.&nbsp; Thanks for the fun.<BR><BR>Visit this =
listing at=20
the below address:<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D88c36347-d29f-4a56=
-8c32-6f8845ca51b6">http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D88c363=
47-d29f-4a56-8c32-6f8845ca51b6</A></DIV>
<DIV>cool_librarian found April 1st (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at=20
4/1/2004<BR><BR>Log Date: 4/1/2004<BR>As I am known far and wide as a =
"cacher of=20
mercy," I arrived on the scene (after stopping by the hospital to visit=20
WaldenRun) with a new container stocked with a CL Instant Cache Kit, =
READ=20
Stickers, handstamped bookmarks, and CL Magnets. There is also a first =
aid kit=20
in there. I couldn't find any gerbils.... <BR><BR>But, wouldn't you =
know, by the=20
time I got there, a new box had been placed! Glad to see that SOME =
people=20
maintain their caches. I hid this one down the tracks a bit and wrote =
the coords=20
on the lid of the original cache - so now you have a multi!<BR><BR>Visit =
this=20
listing at the below address:<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D1d34e645-19e5-46c7=
-a7fc-32a4b31dddcc">http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D1d34e6=
45-19e5-46c7-a7fc-32a4b31dddcc</A></DIV>
<DIV>Divine posted a note for April 1st (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at=20
4/1/2004<BR><BR>Log Date: 4/1/2004<BR>Hey...there's noting or no one =
here... I'm=20
standing here at the coordinates right now; I have a mobile internet =
connection.=20
Are these like the real coordinates? I mean, man, it cost helluva lot =
dough to=20
come here from Finland, just for this cache.<BR><BR>Anyone? =
Anyone?<BR><BR>I'm=20
the guy standing here beside the road, wearing black and, you know, =
horned.[}:)]=20
Anyone? Come talk to me! Hey you there, come here! I can see your GPSr, =
I know=20
you were coming this way! Come back!<BR><BR>Visit this listing at the =
below=20
address:<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D877a1a64-e449-4349=
-ba32-418657eda12f">http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D877a1a=
64-e449-4349-ba32-418657eda12f</A></DIV>
<DIV>ThePropers found April 1st (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at =
4/1/2004<BR><BR>Log=20
Date: 4/1/2004<BR><BR>Worst.&nbsp; Cache.&nbsp; Ever.<BR><BR>This turned =
into=20
our most expensive cache hunt ever.&nbsp; We narrowly avoided escape due =
to our=20
poor choice of parking (Please see picture).&nbsp; Once the EMS left, we =
found=20
the cache with ease though.&nbsp; I was disappointed their were no =
gerbils=20
left.&nbsp; Anyhoo, we took nothing, but left a rattlesnake.&nbsp; I'm =
sure it=20
will have suffocated by the time the next cachers get to =
it.<BR><BR>Visit this=20
listing at the below address:<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3De9303f76-c5ef-47f5=
-8f4d-b9d6f130f3a3">http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3De9303f=
76-c5ef-47f5-8f4d-b9d6f130f3a3</A></DIV>
<DIV>Jackie and Bob posted a note for April 1st (Unknown (Mystery) =
Cache) at=20
4/1/2004<BR><BR>Log Date: 4/1/2004<BR>OK CacheMonkeez..&nbsp; I fessed =
up to=20
Jackie and told her I flew to Florida just to find your cache and then =
flew home=20
without stopping to see her.&nbsp; She was p..o..d to say the =
least.&nbsp;=20
However when I explained that you wanted to delete our log because I =
couldn't=20
sign the log, she graciously went to the new and updated cache and =
signed the=20
log.&nbsp; While she was there she took this picture.<BR><BR>Visit this =
listing=20
at the below address:<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Da9b0acff-47db-49cb=
-8ca3-c9d40bb2bc37">http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Da9b0ac=
ff-47db-49cb-8ca3-c9d40bb2bc37</A></DIV>
<DIV>Capaldo found April 1st (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at =
4/1/2004<BR><BR>Log=20
Date: 4/1/2004<BR>I had decided to spend a little time out of town after =
placing=20
[URL=3Dhttp://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=3D0001d69c-=
7367-4516-8a94-ff76b2c2867f]this=20
cache[/URL], when I ran into some of Blueman's military buddies. They =
were=20
giving me a ride in their nifty black helichopper when we were diverted =
to this=20
site. They're certainly dedicated cachers; they had tons of cool =
equipment and=20
even matching uniforms. I think their screen name is "Special Forces." =
Anywho,=20
while they swarmed the area, they asked me to lie face down in the dirt =
with my=20
hands cuffed behind my back. It seemed a little weird, but I know there =
are=20
regional differences in the way people cache, so I didn't want to be =
rude. Funny=20
thing though, I just so happened to be lying right on top of the log =
book, so=20
with the blood from my cracked nose, I smeared my initials. Thanks for =
the fun=20
cache. Now I think we're off to a Geo-Event at PAFB!<BR><BR>Visit this =
listing=20
at the below address:<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3De1de8500-5e80-478d=
-81cd-563c0461f0e3">http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3De1de85=
00-5e80-478d-81cd-563c0461f0e3</A></DIV>
<DIV>Cache &amp; Keri found April 1st (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at=20
4/1/2004<BR><BR>Log Date: 4/1/2004<BR>After I saw that the "cool =
librarians" had=20
converted this cache into a multi, I decided to give it another =
shot.&nbsp; By=20
this time, there were emergency vehicles everywhere making it even more=20
difficult to access the cache.&nbsp; Unfortunately, not too many trade =
items=20
remain...so anyone who intends to venture out to the cache should plan =
on=20
re-stocking it.&nbsp; Give yourself an extra 3 hours due to the traffic=20
congestion caused by the train wreck and all the overturned =
vehicles.<BR><BR>Hey=20
CacheMonkeez thanks for another super caching adventure.<BR><BR>Visit =
this=20
listing at the below address:<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Deb9d7cfd-31dd-48c0=
-bd4b-993437aa73fd">http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Deb9d7c=
fd-31dd-48c0-bd4b-993437aa73fd</A></DIV>
<DIV>BCR found April 1st (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at =
4/1/2004<BR><BR>Log Date:=20
4/1/2004<BR>I just followed the RR tracks from the nearby road.&nbsp; =
BTW, I=20
thought caches weren't supposed to buried in U.S. National Parks? Also, =
logbook=20
was wet.&nbsp; TN/LN/SL.<BR><BR>Visit this listing at the below =
address:<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D3a1c680a-0dc9-4314=
-b7c4-84420fa92ec0">http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D3a1c68=
0a-0dc9-4314-b7c4-84420fa92ec0</A></DIV>
<DIV>GreyMouser &amp; Gisela posted a note for April 1st (Unknown =
(Mystery)=20
Cache) at 4/1/2004<BR><BR>Log Date: 4/1/2004<BR>Went back and signed the =
new=20
log.&nbsp; Sorry CacheMonkeez we were just so excited at the FTF and all =
the=20
goodies.&nbsp; We also wanted to try to find a good home for the =
Gerbils.&nbsp;=20
By the way, we took 2 Gerbils, but when we got home, we had 10.=20
[}:)]<BR><BR>Visit this listing at the below address:<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D34ddde5f-d170-4dfd=
-9ac2-463ee0a93801">http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D34ddde=
5f-d170-4dfd-9ac2-463ee0a93801</A></DIV>
<DIV>Team GPSaxophone found April 1st (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at=20
4/1/2004<BR><BR>Log Date: 4/1/2004<BR>I stopped by on my way to work to =
snag=20
this one. I don't think barbed wire necessarily make it a 5 for terrain. =
I=20
suppose if you count the wire cutters I happened to have with me, that =
would be=20
"special equipment".<BR>The kids enjoyed tagging along. They said it is =
much=20
more fun than daycare. My youngest was small enough to retrieve the =
cache while=20
the train went by just inches above his head. I'll start packing helmets =
in my=20
backpack for your next cache.<BR>Took the 44" Super Swampers, they'll =
look great=20
on my Suburban once I get it raised a few more inches. Left a squished =
penny and=20
a hampster (sorry Lep, I just can't keep him. Hope you don't =
mind)<BR><BR>Visit=20
this listing at the below address:<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D83536bd1-913a-4873=
-8b3f-d20bc367c1fc">http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D83536b=
d1-913a-4873-8b3f-d20bc367c1fc</A></DIV>
<DIV>The Cow Spots posted a note for Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) =
Cache) at=20
4/1/2004<BR><BR>Log Date: 4/1/2004<BR>Not sure whether I should keep =
this as a=20
find or not. Managed to find the cache with three of my friends, cause =
we heard=20
there was a dead body in the vicinity. Unfortunately my friend Vern =
dropped his=20
comb, as I didn't notice the train barrelling my way. I managed to avoid =
the=20
train (see attached pic by my friend Chris) but dropped the cache over =
the=20
edge.&nbsp; Hope another cacher finds it.<BR><BR>--Gordon =
LaChance<BR><BR>Visit=20
this listing at the below address:<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Df6aeb813-1811-4b88=
-aae7-f6cf1599d0c8">http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Df6aeb8=
13-1811-4b88-aae7-f6cf1599d0c8</A></DIV>
<DIV>CacheMonkeez found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at=20
4/1/2004<BR><BR>Log Date: 4/1/2004<BR>Sax,<BR>Was that the penny and the =
gerbil=20
that were squished, or just the penny?<BR><BR>Visit this listing at the =
below=20
address:<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D80340c35-7d17-4631=
-8d07-678056a36228">http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D80340c=
35-7d17-4631-8d07-678056a36228</A></DIV>
<DIV>Scoobie10 found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at=20
4/1/2004<BR><BR>Log Date: 4/1/2004<BR>I saw this one pop up on my =
cachescope and=20
decided to hop in my new H2 and and head from Southern Illinois (I would =
never=20
have gone if I were from Chicago because it just would have been too far =
to=20
drive).&nbsp; Anyway, there's not much left of the cache or anything =
else for=20
that matter.&nbsp; I decided to replace the cache so I pulled a 55 =
gallon drum=20
(formally used to store high octane racing fuel. Sorry about the smell, =
I didn't=20
get a chance to clean it first)from my backpack and covered it with =
booby-traps=20
to keep out the muggles.&nbsp; The cache is now restocked with BRAND NEW =
razor=20
blades.&nbsp; Lots of offical looking people around, not sure what =
they're up=20
to.<BR><BR>Thanks for the adventure.<BR><BR>Took: Big toe that I found =
on the=20
ground to convert in to a keycahin.<BR><BR>Left: Some old, out dated =
medications=20
that I had laying around.&nbsp; I'm not sure what they're for but they =
are very=20
colorful.<BR><BR>Scoobie<BR><BR>ZOINKS!<BR><BR><BR>Visit this listing at =
the=20
below address:<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Db7bea160-5f95-4fde=
-b4d0-f950a80d1de6">http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Db7bea1=
60-5f95-4fde-b4d0-f950a80d1de6</A></DIV>
<DIV>golefts found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at =
4/1/2004<BR><BR>Log=20
Date: 4/1/2004<BR>in the name of all that is humane and the Society for =
the=20
Protection of Poisonous Snakes, I stopped by to retrieve the rattler and =
return=20
him to Arizona where we need more snakes.&nbsp; Thankfully he survived =
quite=20
well on squished gerbils and the cache is now empty of living =
things.&nbsp; SL;=20
took the snake and left a few weapoons of mass destruction.<BR><BR>Visit =
this=20
listing at the below address:<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3De293df49-d0f6-45db=
-ad55-8dd2fec2c3bf">http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3De293df=
49-d0f6-45db-ad55-8dd2fec2c3bf</A></DIV>
<DIV>CCDAWG found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at =
4/1/2004<BR><BR>Log=20
Date: 4/1/2004<BR>Needed to get to the coast for a business trip to=20
Columbia(leaving in the middle of the night), and thought a caching =
adventure=20
was a good idea. after getting to the site,i realized that this one =
would take=20
awhile, so took some "performance enhancing stimulants" to get thru this =
one. I=20
finally found after a all-nighters of caching! All i can say is....watch =
out for=20
that Dang train...anyone that finds a hand...call or email me in=20
KC.<BR><BR>Visit this listing at the below address:<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D22064132-d759-49ea=
-bfc9-4ea2576b963f">http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D220641=
32-d759-49ea-bfc9-4ea2576b963f</A><BR></DIV>
<DIV>tirediron posted a note for Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) =
at=20
4/1/2004<BR><BR>Log Date: 4/1/2004<BR>Started, but only got a little way =
down=20
the tracks.&nbsp; Did you know trains travel both directions on the=20
tracks?&nbsp; [:O]&nbsp; (Note to self:&nbsp; Look the other way once in =
a=20
while)&nbsp; Anyway, they were able to re-attach my hand and the Doctor =
says I=20
will soon be able to play the piano (Which is totally cool 'cause I =
never could=20
before).&nbsp; Need lots of 'George dollars to pay hospital=20
bills...<BR><BR>Visit this listing at the below address:<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Da6abf868-c235-4ea2=
-b6e8-632a3e4090cb">http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Da6abf8=
68-c235-4ea2-b6e8-632a3e4090cb</A></DIV>
<DIV>ddirgo found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at =
4/1/2004<BR><BR>Log=20
Date: 4/1/2004<BR>TNLN. It was easier than I expected. I just have this=20
question: who was the naked guy, and what was he doing with those=20
parakeets?<BR><BR>Visit this listing at the below address:<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Dd0171a9a-8aeb-437a=
-a1a5-771e17a571b7">http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Dd0171a=
9a-8aeb-437a-a1a5-771e17a571b7</A></DIV>
<DIV>Petite Elite found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at=20
4/1/2004<BR><BR>Log Date: 4/1/2004<BR>While digging around for this =
cache, I=20
needed more gerbils for the snakes in my backyard, I heard a sound in =
the=20
distance that sounded like the world famous DDA40X (GCAD98) =
locomotive.&nbsp; As=20
I concentrated on the find, the sound got louder unitl I noticed it was =
coming=20
right toward me.&nbsp; I jumped as it roard by, clutching the log =
book.&nbsp;=20
Grabbed a quick photo of the engine while signing the log.&nbsp; Thanks =
for a=20
great hide.<BR><BR>Visit this listing at the below address:<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Dcc4a9e26-21dc-4747=
-88a1-d7c3cb681886">http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Dcc4a9e=
26-21dc-4747-88a1-d7c3cb681886</A></DIV>
<DIV>Halden found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at =
4/1/2004<BR><BR>Log=20
Date: 4/1/2004<BR>Despite the lack of food, water or air holes the =
Gerbil seems=20
OK. Didn't have too much trouble but the drive from Ottawa was a=20
killer!<BR><BR><BR>TNLNDNSL<BR><BR>Visit this listing at the below=20
address:<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D8b70f2d6-11e7-42e4=
-89a2-fe91409e222c">http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D8b70f2=
d6-11e7-42e4-89a2-fe91409e222c</A></DIV>
<DIV>Lightning1996YCJP found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at=20
4/1/2004<BR><BR>Log Date: 4/1/2004<BR>WOW that train is loud!! I had to =
dig in=20
several spots and tear up 3 ties and both rails before I found the ammo =
can,=20
what a great camo job by the way, just in time for the railroad guy on =
that=20
silly teeter-totter cart to come by and arrest me. Good thing there is =
Internet=20
access in this jail so I can log the find. I was able to grab some of =
the bubble=20
gum just before they replaced the ties and rails, and I left a loaded =
.380 with=20
an extra magazine (hollow point of course!)<BR>Now I have to figure out =
a way to=20
make bail AND buy an airplane ticket back to AZ, I'm for sure not riding =
the=20
rails after what I jsut saw (did?) ! :-)<BR><BR><BR><BR>Visit this =
listing at=20
the below address:<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D589074e5-97bd-4ea8=
-a133-8f926074762b">http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D589074=
e5-97bd-4ea8-a133-8f926074762b</A></DIV>
<DIV>The Cheeseheads found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at=20
4/1/2004<BR><BR>Log Date: 4/1/2004<BR>After signing the log, I noticed =
the=20
little gerbil wandering about. I remembered that I had a spare travel =
bug tag in=20
my pack, to I pulled it out, attached it to the little feller and tossed =
him=20
back into the charred and smoking container. I think some maintenance =
may be in=20
order for this one.<BR><BR>Visit this listing at the below =
address:<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D564a6a2d-6947-42ce=
-8ba4-a154a18e5eba">http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D564a6a=
2d-6947-42ce-8ba4-a154a18e5eba</A></DIV>
<DIV>uperdooper found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at=20
4/1/2004<BR><BR>Log Date: 4/1/2004<BR>finally found it.&nbsp; =
geez!&nbsp; this=20
is the hardest cache i've ever done. i'm saying i found it because my =
GPSr=20
zero'ed out when i got there, but the place was such a mess.&nbsp; a =
huge=20
crater, official looking people everywhere, small animal parts, and =
metal all=20
over the place.&nbsp; posting this as a find even though i couldn't sign =
the=20
log.&nbsp; i hope this isn't deleted because i know it was the right =
place and i=20
was close enough to it to claim a find. strange guy with horns still =
wandering=20
around.<BR><BR>Visit this listing at the below address:<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D37d74d0e-a0db-4fa2=
-9b4b-f4670c52a696">http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D37d74d=
0e-a0db-4fa2-9b4b-f4670c52a696</A><BR></DIV>
<DIV>KSWader found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at =
4/1/2004<BR><BR>Log=20
Date: 4/1/2004<BR>Found cache after hours of searching and digging with =
a=20
shovel.&nbsp; Cache is in terrible condition.&nbsp; Seems the heat built =
up in=20
the ammobox and the gerbils are now dead and bloated.&nbsp; Did not have =
my=20
cache repair kit with me a it is sitting at home in Kansas.&nbsp; Next =
finder=20
will have some cleaning up of the cache to do.&nbsp; Make sure the next =
person=20
brings rubber gloves, HAZMAT kit and a new dry log book.&nbsp; Took =
nothing Left=20
quarter.<BR><BR>Visit this listing at the below address:<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D0ce4aacb-ca74-40b4=
-88f1-a3d313283908">http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D0ce4aa=
cb-ca74-40b4-88f1-a3d313283908</A><BR></DIV>
<DIV>Cache &amp; Keri posted a note for Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) =
Cache) at=20
4/1/2004<BR><BR>Log Date: 4/1/2004<BR>Just stopped by to pick up the =
gerbil=20
T.B.<BR><BR>Visit this listing at the below address:<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D2b9da437-3897-4c62=
-b856-8da36d049865">http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D2b9da4=
37-3897-4c62-b856-8da36d049865</A></DIV>
<DIV>Doc-Dean found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at =
4/1/2004<BR><BR>Log=20
Date: 4/1/2004<BR>While attending a conference today, I saw a =
demonstration of a=20
virtual surgery application.&nbsp; After explaining geocaching to the =
operator,=20
he agreed to allow me to handle the controls.&nbsp; Manuvering the bot =
into=20
position was the most difficult aspect, but once we got into place it =
was a=20
cinch using the multiple tools this baby has on its 4 hands to get into =
the=20
cache and sign the log.&nbsp; Took nothing, may have dropped a dirty =
needle from=20
hand #2.&nbsp; um... just take some Cipro if you comen into contact with =
the=20
needle and avoid direct sunlight for 17 hours.&nbsp; If you have any=20
complications... um... oh... nevermind.<BR><BR>Visit this listing at the =
below=20
address:<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D76d0f4d6-28bd-4390=
-b937-b3ea93391b36">http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D76d0f4=
d6-28bd-4390-b937-b3ea93391b36</A><BR></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_003C_01C41CDC.383D70B0--