[Az-Geocaching] Sloof Lirpa 2/?

Brian - Team A.I. listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 7 Apr 2004 20:09:26 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0040_01C41CDC.39F69260

ddirgo posted a note for Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at =
4/1/2004

Log Date: 4/1/2004
I went back for the Gerbil TB. He seems to have been ... injured. And he =
looted the cache (or at least the cigarettes).

Visit this listing at the below address:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Db04500cf-2aae-4a5d-87db-3f=
ed7ea4b1a4

SylvrStorm posted a note for Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at =
4/1/2004

Log Date: 4/1/2004
Well, I must say that you Americans do caching a little differently than =
we do up in Canada.  I was in Orlando on business and thought I'd grab a =
cache while in the area.  Not wanting to look like a wimp to the locals, =
I only do 5/5's when I'm travelling, and this one popped up on my =
search.  My rental car ran out of gas halfway there, so I hopped a train =
that was going in the right direction.  When my GPSr said "Arriving =
Destination", I was about to jump from the train when there was an =
incredibly loud explosion.

I regained consciousness a while later to find myself pinned under a =
mangled train car.  It took a bit of doing, but I managed to squirm out =
from under it.  I was bleeding from several places, but at least I have =
a Garmin, so my GPSr was still working.  Could the cacher who found my =
toe please email me through this site?

There were quite a few people in a variety of uniforms wandering around =
the area.  I'm not familiar with your American organizations, so I'm not =
sure who they were or what they were doing there.  I found a couple of =
gerbil pelts and some twisted wire where my GPSr zeroed out, so I used =
the wire to hold the pelts in place as makeshift bandages.  I couldn't =
find any other sign of the cache though.

Then I ran into another cacher who said the cache had been moved down =
the tracks a bit, and something about it being made into a multi.  We =
searched together for a while, but he kept nattering on about how hard =
it was, so when I ran across a machine gun near the edge of the crater, =
I shot him.

I finally found the cache.  When I opened the box a rattlesnake bit my =
nose.  I ripped the thing off my face, beat it to death with my GPSr, =
and tied it around my neck as a tourniquet until after I managed to suck =
the poison out of my own face using a bit of fuel line hose I salvaged =
from the train engine.  Just in time too, as I was starting to feel a =
bit dizzy.

Back to the cache.  I left a Canadian flag patch and took the atomic =
bomb.  (Do you have any idea how hard it is to get those up here in =
Canada?  Even Walmart is usually out of stock, and Home Depot only =
carries about half the parts you need to make one.)  I signed the log =
book, which is pretty wet with blood and should probably be replaced, =
but I'm only posting a note online because this was way too easy to =
claim as find for a 5/5 rated cache.  Does this really qualify as =
challenging down here?  Like I said, you Americans do caching =
differently than we do up in Canada.  Change it to a 1.5/2 and maybe =
I'll change it to a smiley.

Thanks for the cache.

SylvrStorm

Visit this listing at the below address:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Dd0901a48-24b3-4105-9c29-e8=
9c887ffe00

Sparky-Watts posted a note for Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at =
4/1/2004

Log Date: 4/1/2004
Ummmm....I got home with an extra appendage....attached...actually, =
growing out of my forehead.  Anyone else noticing this?  Maybe it was =
that odd-colored gas I walked through from that leaking tanker car.  It =
does make typing easier, though.

Visit this listing at the below address:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D6a6d63f9-8db2-46de-b738-16=
3d5a71a652

RandMan posted a note for Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at =
4/1/2004

Log Date: 4/1/2004
As I approached the area I noticed the strange looking guy with the =
horns wandering around.  The guy kinda gave me the creeps.  He kept =
hissing and talking to himself.  I decided to take a longer trail to the =
cache and go around him.

After wandering around the area looking for another way into the cache =
area, I noticed what I thought was a "Yeti."  I his behind some rocks =
and after a few minutes this strange cacher wearing nothing but a =
backpack and shoes came skipping by me singing "Zip a dee do da."  I =
snapped a photo and decided to go back to town and have a few beers =
before trying for this cache again.  I'll try to come back later when =
hopefully things settle down somewhat.

Visit this listing at the below address:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D10202f3a-fcf1-4820-93d8-d3=
4cf5f48c3f

Webfoot found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at 4/1/2004

Log Date: 4/1/2004
Hmmmmm.  With the crater and wrecked train, it was pretty easy to =
pinpoint the exact location of this cache.  You might want to downgrade =
the rating a little bit.  Hard part was digging through the rubble to =
locate the container.  Good thing I had my pickaxe with me for these =
kinds of caches.

Took the Anthrax, left one of my signature duck legs.  And yes, I traded =
up since those duck legs are considered aphrodisiacs in many parts of =
the world. =20

Visit this listing at the below address:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Dddf1fd56-c48e-4780-9920-e2=
02d74e6892

clan_Barron found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at 4/1/2004

Log Date: 4/1/2004
After escaping from the Air Force MPs (see my post on Capaldo's "Da =
Bomb") we thought that we'd stop and snag this one on the way back to =
Jax. I was disappointed to find that the previous finder had already =
took the a-bomb (that's OK we really didn't have an equal trade item =
since the MP's confiscated all our good trade stuff). At least there =
were still plenty of box cutters and pirate music CDs (I sure hope the =
RIAA guys don't find out I snagged one of those I hear that they'll =
smack you around worse than the MPs  [B)] ) Log was too wet with blood =
to sign, so I plucked eyebrow hairs and arranged them in the still damp =
bloos so that they spell out my name. Took pirated Jim Nabors Greatest =
Hits cd and left copy of "How to defuse a bomb" pamphlet that I printed =
from the net. TFTH (Gotta get going - here come a bunch of guys that =
look like agent Smith from the Matrix. They must be the RIAA guys coming =
for me)

Visit this listing at the below address:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Db87b82a6-94b9-449c-bcd4-bb=
e5a0e9f5fe

graldrich found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at 4/1/2004

Log Date: 4/1/2004
Took a few pirated music cd's,ooops hope the RIAA doesn't see this,let a =
box of M80's!Thanks for the cache!

Visit this listing at the below address:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D2af4bfc6-9ef4-470e-af6e-a2=
c9e5b402e5

joefrog found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at 4/1/2004

Log Date: 4/1/2004
I flew down from Birmingham on my lunch hour to search for this one.  I =
made it back on time!  I finally found it, but those damned tripwires =
cut into my legs something awful. I picked the wrong day to try nude =
caching.  I got the cuts on my butt too, because as I sat down on the =
tracks to sign the log I saw another "log" right beside me, and when I =
scooted to the side someone's broken glasses cut my buttocks!  Couldn't =
find anything to scoop it up with, so I used the ammo can lid and =
scooped it into the cache.  Hope the next finder doesn't mind.  Brought =
an entire duffle bag full of goodies to feed the wildlife, but I didn't =
manage to lure any of the alligators near enough to try and shove them =
in.  So I had to settle for packing the cache full of monkeys.  Lots and =
LOTS of monkeys.  I like monkeys!  They're dead already, so no hurry on =
getting them out.  The box cutter in the cache made it easy to squish a =
few more in.  The tripwires got me again, and I rolled down the rock
 y hill into the poison ivy.  I came rolling out of the bushes, grunting =
in pain and protecting my bits from the briars, and fell on some woman's =
shopping bag who was sitting on the bench.  She yelled a bit, and ran =
away. I chased her with her bag, but my tounge was swollen from where I =
licked the cuts on my hands, so I was chasing her yelling "Forgot BAG! =
Yer BAG here!  HERE! TAKE IT!" =20

Did I mention that I'm not wearing pants?  That was hard to explain to =
the cops, especially since they chased me all the way back to the =
airport. The security guard at the gate was gentler than usual with his =
generous cavity search since i was all cut and rashed-up.  I had an =
inside seat on the plane ride back, and stepping over the guy on the =
outside was tough.  Slipped and planted my bum on his face.  Sorry, guy. =
 Lucky me -- the guy in the seat next to me moved away, so I had two =
seats to myself for the flight back!  Good thing, too -- his face =
smelled like ass!

Visit this listing at the below address:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D4bc9ae01-d011-4602-a9e3-1f=
41eb695c8a

GeoVet found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at 4/1/2004

Log Date: 4/1/2004
Sloof Lirpa to u!  Wow!  The stench, the devastation, the HUMANITY!  It =
just keeps getting better.  Took time, left in a hurry. =20

Visit this listing at the below address:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D38636b96-27a6-411e-ac12-a6=
357719177a

jeff35080 found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at 4/1/2004

Log Date: 4/1/2004
Seeing as how I'm involved in law enforcement, I had second thoughts =
about attempting to find this cache. Aftering pondering it for a while I =
said to myself, "What the heck, I'll do it!"

I changed from my standard police uniform into something more =
appropriate. Solid black clothing with a black ski mask. I also carried =
my trade item in a black backpack. I used stealth and cunning to reach =
the cache area. Upon finding the cache, I looked at all the goodies in =
the cache container and decided that I needed a new box cutter, so I =
took it from the cache and placed it in my backpack. Also, from my =
backpack I removed one can of Freeze +P pepper spray that I had just =
gotten from the property clerk back at the station and also one 00 =
12-guage shell. I signed the log book and left my trade items.

I now thought to myself, since I'm already dressed for finding and =
logging these types of caches, I figured I would attempt to log a new =
locationless cache I saw listed on geocaching.com:

[url=3Dhttp://notachance.com/geocache/crackpipe.htm]Log A Crack =
Pipe[/url] <--- Yep, it's a real cache!

Anyways, I was lucky enough to find a crack pipe to log and even got =
some bonus points in the process [:)]

Thanks for the great hide and for the box cutter, as I really needed it! =
Happy geocaching!

Visit this listing at the below address:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Dac789bdd-e691-4348-8848-4c=
d121f304f1

TucsonThompsen found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at 4/1/2004

Log Date: 4/1/2004
Heard about the gerbils in the cache and just had to find this cache to =
see if Lemmiwinks was there.  Thought I would pick him up and transport =
him back to Colorado where Mr. Slave is missing him.  Unfortuantely =
Lemmiwinks seems to have spent too much time in the cache and was rather =
dead when I found him.  Alas, the Sparrow King couldn't help him reach =
the esophagus this time.  So dropped off Sparrow King TB. =20
Saw four kids approaching this cache from the nearby trestle as I logged =
it...one of them bore a striking resemblance to cacher =
GroundskeeperWillie.  There were mubling something about "moons and =
goochers" as I put the cache back. =20

Visit this listing at the below address:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D1604555d-43e7-4dc4-90c5-f7=
155959887f

ghOzt found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at 4/1/2004

Log Date: 4/1/2004
Nice, quick find! Found it in less than a minute! Anyone who doesn't =
find this one as quickly obviously lacks the caching skills that I am =
blessed with!

Visit this listing at the below address:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Da7610aa4-7712-491c-9f97-e7=
95df9ae603

tdjvolks found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at 4/1/2004

Log Date: 4/1/2004
Wow what an exciting cache, we got up this morning and decided to do =
alittle caching, so after we finished up with Brad's cache called Da =
Bomb, off we headed to Deltona to do a 5-5 cache...I believe this is our =
first!  We decided to fly over to access the situation and when we =
arrived we noticed that some one had left a geo coin on the track and it =
apparently tipped the train over as it was crushing it.  This exposed =
the cache and it was an easy find...we don't think it should have been =
rated a 5-5 maybe a 3-3

Thanks for the fun and we helped put out the fire with our plane, see =
pictures attached

tdjvolks

Visit this listing at the below address:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D607ccce1-1077-496b-9ce2-60=
665798a40d

SamLowrey posted a note for Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at =
4/1/2004

Log Date: 4/1/2004
Goo job, tdjvolks!   Cache In, Fire Out.

Visit this listing at the below address:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D4e5aa666-4cc9-4247-b75b-3d=
80861ba366

Corp Of  Discovery requested Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) to be =
archived at 4/1/2004

Log Date: 4/1/2004
Is this what geocaching has evolved to? Was this really necessary? I =
will post mor in the forums. Look under 'S***w you all....'.

Visit this listing at the below address:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Dc25aa7de-edd8-4af2-a1f5-76=
1f5f44aef0

Brian - Team A.I. posted a note for Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) =
Cache) at 4/1/2004

Log Date: 4/1/2004
Yup!  Having fun is the name of the game.

Visit this listing at the below address:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D12a0b013-b7a7-4686-9294-2b=
61556c0625

rusty_tlc posted a note for Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at =
4/1/2004

Log Date: 4/1/2004
This was my first cache found by astral projection. I'm hooked! From now =
on I will be caching from the comfort of my office. Nice hide.
Took nothing, left ectoplasm.
rusty_tlc

Visit this listing at the below address:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D80a785ab-8414-4abc-9781-3a=
443db682ff

FishPOET found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at 4/1/2004

Log Date: 4/1/2004
Well done.  I especially like that i was near Dumass street!  Thanks for =
the fun.

Visit this listing at the below address:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D61a37123-4c46-40d9-a475-ab=
e7c618526e

The Weasel found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at 4/1/2004

Log Date: 4/1/2004
Whewwww, didn't think I would make it back alive to log this one.

After chasing down a hobo who had jumped off the passing train and gave =
me a mega wedgie, I headed of to find the cache with my underwear pulled =
firmly over my forhead.

I finally found the cache with the help from a squirrel that was walking =
around the area with a wooden limb playing old Zepplin tunes on his =
harmonica. After tipping him 5 bucks, he led me to the cache. I took a =
gernade and left a TB.

After signing the log he invited me back to his place and he made us a =
campire to sit around. He then told me stories about how he lost his =
wife to a train accident while she was jumping down the tracks on her =
pogo stick. He then told me how his kids left him to make a career for =
themselves in Hollywood. He said the last he had heard from them, they =
were doing some ads for a sandwhich shop?

Visit this listing at the below address:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Dc4c225b0-578d-4e7a-800a-bb=
32006ebe0b

SamLowrey posted a note for Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at =
4/1/2004

Log Date: 4/1/2004
[Monty Python]All right!   All right.   Now stop that!   This cache is =
getting *silly.*

Visit this listing at the below address:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D55577463-bbd7-484c-bfa4-f3=
0865eb57e0

adampierson found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at 4/1/2004

Log Date: 4/1/2004
Oh the humanity!!!! The humanity of it all!!!

Visit this listing at the below address:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Da68739ab-e3c1-49f1-a5bd-67=
77040b91b8

DeerChaser & Company found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at =
4/1/2004

Log Date: 4/1/2004
I didnt need a GSP for this one. I could hear the screaming gerbil as I =
parked. My brakes aren't that good so I kind of ran over the cache. I =
replaced the container with an old warhead, I think it's dead. Oh well =
thanks for the cache

Visit this listing at the below address:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Dfc9ff000-b142-4f69-a943-fb=
6fc4fecfef

Renegade Knight found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at 4/1/2004

Log Date: 4/1/2004
I saw the signature assault rife left by Team Grizzly and had to bag =
this  cache.  Snagged the rifle and put A few test rounds through the =
log book for a signature then headed off to log the Bell Tower =
locationless I've been hearing about. Oh, I left pair of matched Glocks =
and a case of ammo.  They didn't fit in the cache so I left them in some =
handy wreckage taht was nearby.

Visit this listing at the below address:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D3f502908-ec12-4e2c-bf6e-e6=
798fc1a1e7

Pacholik found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at 4/1/2004

Log Date: 4/1/2004
I saw this cache pop up and jumped on a plane to Florida. I made it to =
the location but was not first to find. Had a nice talk with the =
gerbels. Left something, I forgot what.=20

-Mike

Visit this listing at the below address:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D160d256b-d68b-4b47-9c2f-4b=
33d56c061c

bug&snake found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at 4/1/2004

Log Date: 4/1/2004
What cache?  Seems that the gerbils were geneticaly modified by the =
chemicals leaking from the train wreck and ate the entire cache and all =
the train tracks for a mile in either direction.  So, I ate the gerbils. =
 I had walked about 17 miles back towards where I had parked the atomic =
skateboard when I had a twinge of conscience, though it may have been =
stomach acid.  I turned around and jogged back to the cache location =
only to find that the entire area had become a lake of glassy material =
when the geosiesmic disturbance caused by the gerbils getting out of the =
cache had caused the earths crust to crack and leak magma.  Anyhow, =
after taking a weeks rest for five minutes I recreated the original =
cache, exactly as it was to start, using some stuff I had in my goodie =
bag.  Then I went home!

Visit this listing at the below address:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Dafb02237-1a18-4084-ad60-22=
8cff471269
------=_NextPart_000_0040_01C41CDC.39F69260

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>
<DIV>ddirgo posted a note for Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at=20
4/1/2004<BR><BR>Log Date: 4/1/2004<BR>I went back for the Gerbil TB. He =
seems to=20
have been ... injured. And he looted the cache (or at least the=20
cigarettes).<BR><BR>Visit this listing at the below address:<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Db04500cf-2aae-4a5d=
-87db-3fed7ea4b1a4">http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Db04500=
cf-2aae-4a5d-87db-3fed7ea4b1a4</A></DIV>
<DIV>SylvrStorm posted a note for Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) =
at=20
4/1/2004<BR><BR>Log Date: 4/1/2004<BR>Well, I must say that you =
Americans do=20
caching a little differently than we do up in Canada.&nbsp; I was in =
Orlando on=20
business and thought I'd grab a cache while in the area.&nbsp; Not =
wanting to=20
look like a wimp to the locals, I only do 5/5's when I'm travelling, and =
this=20
one popped up on my search.&nbsp; My rental car ran out of gas halfway =
there, so=20
I hopped a train that was going in the right direction.&nbsp; When my =
GPSr said=20
"Arriving Destination", I was about to jump from the train when there =
was an=20
incredibly loud explosion.<BR><BR>I regained consciousness a while later =
to find=20
myself pinned under a mangled train car.&nbsp; It took a bit of doing, =
but I=20
managed to squirm out from under it.&nbsp; I was bleeding from several =
places,=20
but at least I have a Garmin, so my GPSr was still working.&nbsp; Could =
the=20
cacher who found my toe please email me through this site?<BR><BR>There =
were=20
quite a few people in a variety of uniforms wandering around the =
area.&nbsp; I'm=20
not familiar with your American organizations, so I'm not sure who they =
were or=20
what they were doing there.&nbsp; I found a couple of gerbil pelts and =
some=20
twisted wire where my GPSr zeroed out, so I used the wire to hold the =
pelts in=20
place as makeshift bandages.&nbsp; I couldn't find any other sign of the =
cache=20
though.<BR><BR>Then I ran into another cacher who said the cache had =
been moved=20
down the tracks a bit, and something about it being made into a =
multi.&nbsp; We=20
searched together for a while, but he kept nattering on about how hard =
it was,=20
so when I ran across a machine gun near the edge of the crater, I shot=20
him.<BR><BR>I finally found the cache.&nbsp; When I opened the box a =
rattlesnake=20
bit my nose.&nbsp; I ripped the thing off my face, beat it to death with =
my=20
GPSr, and tied it around my neck as a tourniquet until after I managed =
to suck=20
the poison out of my own face using a bit of fuel line hose I salvaged =
from the=20
train engine.&nbsp; Just in time too, as I was starting to feel a bit=20
dizzy.<BR><BR>Back to the cache.&nbsp; I left a Canadian flag patch and =
took the=20
atomic bomb.&nbsp; (Do you have any idea how hard it is to get those up =
here in=20
Canada?&nbsp; Even Walmart is usually out of stock, and Home Depot only =
carries=20
about half the parts you need to make one.)&nbsp; I signed the log book, =
which=20
is pretty wet with blood and should probably be replaced, but I'm only =
posting a=20
note online because this was way too easy to claim as find for a 5/5 =
rated=20
cache.&nbsp; Does this really qualify as challenging down here?&nbsp; =
Like I=20
said, you Americans do caching differently than we do up in =
Canada.&nbsp; Change=20
it to a 1.5/2 and maybe I'll change it to a smiley.<BR><BR>Thanks for =
the=20
cache.<BR><BR>SylvrStorm<BR><BR>Visit this listing at the below =
address:<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Dd0901a48-24b3-4105=
-9c29-e89c887ffe00">http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Dd0901a=
48-24b3-4105-9c29-e89c887ffe00</A></DIV>
<DIV>Sparky-Watts posted a note for Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) =
Cache) at=20
4/1/2004<BR><BR>Log Date: 4/1/2004<BR>Ummmm....I got home with an extra=20
appendage....attached...actually, growing out of my forehead.&nbsp; =
Anyone else=20
noticing this?&nbsp; Maybe it was that odd-colored gas I walked through =
from=20
that leaking tanker car.&nbsp; It does make typing easier, =
though.<BR><BR>Visit=20
this listing at the below address:<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D6a6d63f9-8db2-46de=
-b738-163d5a71a652">http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D6a6d63=
f9-8db2-46de-b738-163d5a71a652</A><BR></DIV>
<DIV>RandMan posted a note for Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at=20
4/1/2004<BR><BR>Log Date: 4/1/2004<BR>As I approached the area I noticed =
the=20
strange looking guy with the horns wandering around.&nbsp; The guy kinda =
gave me=20
the creeps.&nbsp; He kept hissing and talking to himself.&nbsp; I =
decided to=20
take a longer trail to the cache and go around him.<BR><BR>After =
wandering=20
around the area looking for another way into the cache area, I noticed =
what I=20
thought was a "Yeti."&nbsp; I his behind some rocks and after a few =
minutes this=20
strange cacher wearing nothing but a backpack and shoes came skipping by =
me=20
singing "Zip a dee do da."&nbsp; I snapped a photo and decided to go =
back to=20
town and have a few beers before trying for this cache again.&nbsp; I'll =
try to=20
come back later when hopefully things settle down somewhat.<BR><BR>Visit =
this=20
listing at the below address:<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D10202f3a-fcf1-4820=
-93d8-d34cf5f48c3f">http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D10202f=
3a-fcf1-4820-93d8-d34cf5f48c3f</A></DIV>
<DIV>Webfoot found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at =
4/1/2004<BR><BR>Log=20
Date: 4/1/2004<BR>Hmmmmm.&nbsp; With the crater and wrecked train, it =
was pretty=20
easy to pinpoint the exact location of this cache.&nbsp; You might want =
to=20
downgrade the rating a little bit.&nbsp; Hard part was digging through =
the=20
rubble to locate the container.&nbsp; Good thing I had my pickaxe with =
me for=20
these kinds of caches.<BR><BR>Took the Anthrax, left one of my signature =
duck=20
legs.&nbsp; And yes, I traded up since those duck legs are considered=20
aphrodisiacs in many parts of the world.&nbsp; <BR><BR>Visit this =
listing at the=20
below address:<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Dddf1fd56-c48e-4780=
-9920-e202d74e6892">http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Dddf1fd=
56-c48e-4780-9920-e202d74e6892</A></DIV>
<DIV>clan_Barron found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at=20
4/1/2004<BR><BR>Log Date: 4/1/2004<BR>After escaping from the Air Force =
MPs (see=20
my post on Capaldo's "Da Bomb") we thought that we'd stop and snag this =
one on=20
the way back to Jax. I was disappointed to find that the previous finder =
had=20
already took the a-bomb (that's OK we really didn't have an equal trade =
item=20
since the MP's confiscated all our good trade stuff). At least there =
were still=20
plenty of box cutters and pirate music CDs (I sure hope the RIAA guys =
don't find=20
out I snagged one of those I hear that they'll smack you around worse =
than the=20
MPs&nbsp; [B)] ) Log was too wet with blood to sign, so I plucked =
eyebrow hairs=20
and arranged them in the still damp bloos so that they spell out my =
name. Took=20
pirated Jim Nabors Greatest Hits cd and left copy of "How to defuse a =
bomb"=20
pamphlet that I printed from the net. TFTH (Gotta get going - here come =
a bunch=20
of guys that look like agent Smith from the Matrix. They must be the =
RIAA guys=20
coming for me)<BR><BR>Visit this listing at the below address:<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Db87b82a6-94b9-449c=
-bcd4-bbe5a0e9f5fe">http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Db87b82=
a6-94b9-449c-bcd4-bbe5a0e9f5fe</A></DIV>
<DIV>graldrich found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at=20
4/1/2004<BR><BR>Log Date: 4/1/2004<BR>Took a few pirated music =
cd's,ooops hope=20
the RIAA doesn't see this,let a box of M80's!Thanks for the =
cache!<BR><BR>Visit=20
this listing at the below address:<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D2af4bfc6-9ef4-470e=
-af6e-a2c9e5b402e5">http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D2af4bf=
c6-9ef4-470e-af6e-a2c9e5b402e5</A></DIV>
<DIV>joefrog found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at =
4/1/2004<BR><BR>Log=20
Date: 4/1/2004<BR>I flew down from Birmingham on my lunch hour to search =
for=20
this one.&nbsp; I made it back on time!&nbsp; I finally found it, but =
those=20
damned tripwires cut into my legs something awful. I picked the wrong =
day to try=20
nude caching.&nbsp; I got the cuts on my butt too, because as I sat down =
on the=20
tracks to sign the log I saw another "log" right beside me, and when I =
scooted=20
to the side someone's broken glasses cut my buttocks!&nbsp; Couldn't =
find=20
anything to scoop it up with, so I used the ammo can lid and scooped it =
into the=20
cache.&nbsp; Hope the next finder doesn't mind.&nbsp; Brought an entire =
duffle=20
bag full of goodies to feed the wildlife, but I didn't manage to lure =
any of the=20
alligators near enough to try and shove them in.&nbsp; So I had to =
settle for=20
packing the cache full of monkeys.&nbsp; Lots and LOTS of monkeys.&nbsp; =
I like=20
monkeys!&nbsp; They're dead already, so no hurry on getting them =
out.&nbsp; The=20
box cutter in the cache made it easy to squish a few more in.&nbsp; The=20
tripwires got me again, and I rolled down the rock<BR>&nbsp;y hill into =
the=20
poison ivy.&nbsp; I came rolling out of the bushes, grunting in pain and =

protecting my bits from the briars, and fell on some woman's shopping =
bag who=20
was sitting on the bench.&nbsp; She yelled a bit, and ran away. I chased =
her=20
with her bag, but my tounge was swollen from where I licked the cuts on =
my=20
hands, so I was chasing her yelling "Forgot BAG! Yer BAG here!&nbsp; =
HERE! TAKE=20
IT!"&nbsp; <BR><BR>Did I mention that I'm not wearing pants?&nbsp; That =
was hard=20
to explain to the cops, especially since they chased me all the way back =
to the=20
airport. The security guard at the gate was gentler than usual with his =
generous=20
cavity search since i was all cut and rashed-up.&nbsp; I had an inside =
seat on=20
the plane ride back, and stepping over the guy on the outside was =
tough.&nbsp;=20
Slipped and planted my bum on his face.&nbsp; Sorry, guy.&nbsp; Lucky me =
-- the=20
guy in the seat next to me moved away, so I had two seats to myself for =
the=20
flight back!&nbsp; Good thing, too -- his face smelled like =
ass!<BR><BR>Visit=20
this listing at the below address:<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D4bc9ae01-d011-4602=
-a9e3-1f41eb695c8a">http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D4bc9ae=
01-d011-4602-a9e3-1f41eb695c8a</A></DIV>
<DIV>GeoVet found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at =
4/1/2004<BR><BR>Log=20
Date: 4/1/2004<BR>Sloof Lirpa to u!&nbsp; Wow!&nbsp; The stench, the=20
devastation, the HUMANITY!&nbsp; It just keeps getting better.&nbsp; =
Took time,=20
left in a hurry.&nbsp; <BR><BR>Visit this listing at the below =
address:<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D38636b96-27a6-411e=
-ac12-a6357719177a">http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D38636b=
96-27a6-411e-ac12-a6357719177a</A></DIV>
<DIV>jeff35080 found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at=20
4/1/2004<BR><BR>Log Date: 4/1/2004<BR>Seeing as how I'm involved in law=20
enforcement, I had second thoughts about attempting to find this cache. =
Aftering=20
pondering it for a while I said to myself, "What the heck, I'll do =
it!"<BR><BR>I=20
changed from my standard police uniform into something more appropriate. =
Solid=20
black clothing with a black ski mask. I also carried my trade item in a =
black=20
backpack. I used stealth and cunning to reach the cache area. Upon =
finding the=20
cache, I looked at all the goodies in the cache container and decided =
that I=20
needed a new box cutter, so I took it from the cache and placed it in my =

backpack. Also, from my backpack I removed one can of Freeze +P pepper =
spray=20
that I had just gotten from the property clerk back at the station and =
also one=20
00 12-guage shell. I signed the log book and left my trade =
items.<BR><BR>I now=20
thought to myself, since I'm already dressed for finding and logging =
these types=20
of caches, I figured I would attempt to log a new locationless cache I =
saw=20
listed on=20
geocaching.com:<BR><BR>[url=3Dhttp://notachance.com/geocache/crackpipe.ht=
m]Log A=20
Crack Pipe[/url] &lt;--- Yep, it's a real cache!<BR><BR>Anyways, I was =
lucky=20
enough to find a crack pipe to log and even got some bonus points in the =
process=20
[:)]<BR><BR>Thanks for the great hide and for the box cutter, as I =
really needed=20
it! Happy geocaching!<BR><BR>Visit this listing at the below =
address:<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Dac789bdd-e691-4348=
-8848-4cd121f304f1">http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Dac789b=
dd-e691-4348-8848-4cd121f304f1</A></DIV>
<DIV>TucsonThompsen found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at=20
4/1/2004<BR><BR>Log Date: 4/1/2004<BR>Heard about the gerbils in the =
cache and=20
just had to find this cache to see if Lemmiwinks was there.&nbsp; =
Thought I=20
would pick him up and transport him back to Colorado where Mr. Slave is =
missing=20
him.&nbsp; Unfortuantely Lemmiwinks seems to have spent too much time in =
the=20
cache and was rather dead when I found him.&nbsp; Alas, the Sparrow King =

couldn't help him reach the esophagus this time.&nbsp; So dropped off =
Sparrow=20
King TB.&nbsp; <BR>Saw four kids approaching this cache from the nearby =
trestle=20
as I logged it...one of them bore a striking resemblance to cacher=20
GroundskeeperWillie.&nbsp; There were mubling something about "moons and =

goochers" as I put the cache back.&nbsp; <BR><BR>Visit this listing at =
the below=20
address:<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D1604555d-43e7-4dc4=
-90c5-f7155959887f">http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D160455=
5d-43e7-4dc4-90c5-f7155959887f</A></DIV>
<DIV>ghOzt found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at =
4/1/2004<BR><BR>Log=20
Date: 4/1/2004<BR>Nice, quick find! Found it in less than a minute! =
Anyone who=20
doesn't find this one as quickly obviously lacks the caching skills that =
I am=20
blessed with!<BR><BR>Visit this listing at the below address:<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Da7610aa4-7712-491c=
-9f97-e795df9ae603">http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Da7610a=
a4-7712-491c-9f97-e795df9ae603</A></DIV>
<DIV>tdjvolks found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at =
4/1/2004<BR><BR>Log=20
Date: 4/1/2004<BR>Wow what an exciting cache, we got up this morning and =
decided=20
to do alittle caching, so after we finished up with Brad's cache called =
Da Bomb,=20
off we headed to Deltona to do a 5-5 cache...I believe this is our =
first!&nbsp;=20
We decided to fly over to access the situation and when we arrived we =
noticed=20
that some one had left a geo coin on the track and it apparently tipped =
the=20
train over as it was crushing it.&nbsp; This exposed the cache and it =
was an=20
easy find...we don't think it should have been rated a 5-5 maybe a=20
3-3<BR><BR>Thanks for the fun and we helped put out the fire with our =
plane, see=20
pictures attached<BR><BR>tdjvolks<BR><BR>Visit this listing at the below =

address:<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D607ccce1-1077-496b=
-9ce2-60665798a40d">http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D607ccc=
e1-1077-496b-9ce2-60665798a40d</A></DIV>
<DIV>SamLowrey posted a note for Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) =
at=20
4/1/2004<BR><BR>Log Date: 4/1/2004<BR>Goo job, tdjvolks!&nbsp;&nbsp; =
Cache In,=20
Fire Out.<BR><BR>Visit this listing at the below address:<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D4e5aa666-4cc9-4247=
-b75b-3d80861ba366">http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D4e5aa6=
66-4cc9-4247-b75b-3d80861ba366</A></DIV>
<DIV>Corp Of&nbsp; Discovery requested Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) =
Cache) to=20
be archived at 4/1/2004<BR><BR>Log Date: 4/1/2004<BR>Is this what =
geocaching has=20
evolved to? Was this really necessary? I will post mor in the forums. =
Look under=20
'S***w you all....'.<BR><BR>Visit this listing at the below =
address:<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Dc25aa7de-edd8-4af2=
-a1f5-761f5f44aef0">http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Dc25aa7=
de-edd8-4af2-a1f5-761f5f44aef0</A></DIV>
<DIV>Brian - Team A.I. posted a note for Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) =
Cache)=20
at 4/1/2004<BR><BR>Log Date: 4/1/2004<BR>Yup!&nbsp; Having fun is the =
name of=20
the game.<BR><BR>Visit this listing at the below address:<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D12a0b013-b7a7-4686=
-9294-2b61556c0625">http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D12a0b0=
13-b7a7-4686-9294-2b61556c0625</A></DIV>
<DIV>rusty_tlc posted a note for Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) =
at=20
4/1/2004<BR><BR>Log Date: 4/1/2004<BR>This was my first cache found by =
astral=20
projection. I'm hooked! From now on I will be caching from the comfort =
of my=20
office. Nice hide.<BR>Took nothing, left =
ectoplasm.<BR>rusty_tlc<BR><BR>Visit=20
this listing at the below address:<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D80a785ab-8414-4abc=
-9781-3a443db682ff">http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D80a785=
ab-8414-4abc-9781-3a443db682ff</A></DIV>
<DIV>FishPOET found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at =
4/1/2004<BR><BR>Log=20
Date: 4/1/2004<BR>Well done.&nbsp; I especially like that i was near =
Dumass=20
street!&nbsp; Thanks for the fun.<BR><BR>Visit this listing at the below =

address:<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D61a37123-4c46-40d9=
-a475-abe7c618526e">http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D61a371=
23-4c46-40d9-a475-abe7c618526e</A></DIV>
<DIV>The Weasel found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at=20
4/1/2004<BR><BR>Log Date: 4/1/2004<BR>Whewwww, didn't think I would make =
it back=20
alive to log this one.<BR><BR>After chasing down a hobo who had jumped =
off the=20
passing train and gave me a mega wedgie, I headed of to find the cache =
with my=20
underwear pulled firmly over my forhead.<BR><BR>I finally found the =
cache with=20
the help from a squirrel that was walking around the area with a wooden =
limb=20
playing old Zepplin tunes on his harmonica. After tipping him 5 bucks, =
he led me=20
to the cache. I took a gernade and left a TB.<BR><BR>After signing the =
log he=20
invited me back to his place and he made us a campire to sit around. He =
then=20
told me stories about how he lost his wife to a train accident while she =
was=20
jumping down the tracks on her pogo stick. He then told me how his kids =
left him=20
to make a career for themselves in Hollywood. He said the last he had =
heard from=20
them, they were doing some ads for a sandwhich =
shop?<BR><BR><BR><BR>Visit this=20
listing at the below address:<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Dc4c225b0-578d-4e7a=
-800a-bb32006ebe0b">http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Dc4c225=
b0-578d-4e7a-800a-bb32006ebe0b</A></DIV>
<DIV>SamLowrey posted a note for Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) =
at=20
4/1/2004<BR><BR>Log Date: 4/1/2004<BR>[Monty Python]All =
right!&nbsp;&nbsp; All=20
right.&nbsp;&nbsp; Now stop that!&nbsp;&nbsp; This cache is getting=20
*silly.*<BR><BR>Visit this listing at the below address:<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D55577463-bbd7-484c=
-bfa4-f30865eb57e0">http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D555774=
63-bbd7-484c-bfa4-f30865eb57e0</A></DIV>
<DIV>adampierson found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at=20
4/1/2004<BR><BR>Log Date: 4/1/2004<BR>Oh the humanity!!!! The humanity =
of it=20
all!!!<BR><BR>Visit this listing at the below address:<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Da68739ab-e3c1-49f1=
-a5bd-6777040b91b8">http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Da68739=
ab-e3c1-49f1-a5bd-6777040b91b8</A></DIV>
<DIV>DeerChaser &amp; Company found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) =
Cache) at=20
4/1/2004<BR><BR>Log Date: 4/1/2004<BR>I didnt need a GSP for this one. I =
could=20
hear the screaming gerbil as I parked. My brakes aren't that good so I =
kind of=20
ran over the cache. I replaced the container with an old warhead, I =
think it's=20
dead. Oh well thanks for the cache<BR><BR>Visit this listing at the =
below=20
address:<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Dfc9ff000-b142-4f69=
-a943-fb6fc4fecfef">http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Dfc9ff0=
00-b142-4f69-a943-fb6fc4fecfef</A></DIV>
<DIV>Renegade Knight found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at=20
4/1/2004<BR><BR>Log Date: 4/1/2004<BR>I saw the signature assault rife =
left by=20
Team Grizzly and had to bag this&nbsp; cache.&nbsp; Snagged the rifle =
and put A=20
few test rounds through the log book for a signature then headed off to =
log the=20
Bell Tower locationless I've been hearing about. Oh, I left pair of =
matched=20
Glocks and a case of ammo.&nbsp; They didn't fit in the cache so I left =
them in=20
some handy wreckage taht was nearby.<BR><BR>Visit this listing at the =
below=20
address:<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D3f502908-ec12-4e2c=
-bf6e-e6798fc1a1e7">http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D3f5029=
08-ec12-4e2c-bf6e-e6798fc1a1e7</A></DIV>
<DIV>Pacholik found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at =
4/1/2004<BR><BR>Log=20
Date: 4/1/2004<BR>I saw this cache pop up and jumped on a plane to =
Florida. I=20
made it to the location but was not first to find. Had a nice talk with =
the=20
gerbels. Left something, I forgot what. <BR><BR>-Mike<BR><BR>Visit this =
listing=20
at the below address:<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D160d256b-d68b-4b47=
-9c2f-4b33d56c061c">http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3D160d25=
6b-d68b-4b47-9c2f-4b33d56c061c</A><BR></DIV>
<DIV>bug&amp;snake found Sloof Lirpa (Unknown (Mystery) Cache) at=20
4/1/2004<BR><BR>Log Date: 4/1/2004<BR>What cache?&nbsp; Seems that the =
gerbils=20
were geneticaly modified by the chemicals leaking from the train wreck =
and ate=20
the entire cache and all the train tracks for a mile in either =
direction.&nbsp;=20
So, I ate the gerbils.&nbsp; I had walked about 17 miles back towards =
where I=20
had parked the atomic skateboard when I had a twinge of conscience, =
though it=20
may have been stomach acid.&nbsp; I turned around and jogged back to the =
cache=20
location only to find that the entire area had become a lake of glassy =
material=20
when the geosiesmic disturbance caused by the gerbils getting out of the =
cache=20
had caused the earths crust to crack and leak magma.&nbsp; Anyhow, after =
taking=20
a weeks rest for five minutes I recreated the original cache, exactly as =
it was=20
to start, using some stuff I had in my goodie bag.&nbsp; Then I went=20
home!<BR><BR>Visit this listing at the below address:<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Dafb02237-1a18-4084=
-ad60-228cff471269">http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3Dafb022=
37-1a18-4084-ad60-228cff471269</A></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0040_01C41CDC.39F69260--