[Az-Geocaching] Sloof Lirpa (one more)

Larry H listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 7 Apr 2004 19:35:11 -0700 (PDT)

Here's my log (originally posted as a find, then
edited to be just a not at the end of the day):

Team GPSaxophone posted a note for Sloof Lirpa
(Unknown (Mystery) Cache)

I stopped by on my way to work to snag this one. I
don't think barbed wire necessarily make it a 5 for
terrain. I suppose if you count the wire cutters I
happened to have with me, that would be "special
equipment".
The kids enjoyed tagging along. They said it is much
more fun than daycare. My youngest was small enough to
retrieve the cache while the train went by just inches
above his head. I'll start packing helmets in my
backpack for your next cache.
Took the 44" Super Swampers, they'll look great on my
Suburban once I get it raised a few more inches. Left
a squished penny and a hampster (sorry Lep, I just
can't keep him. Hope you don't mind)

Edit: changing this to a note. In all the excitement I
forgot to sign the logbook. I refuse to claim a find
until I can sign it.

=====
FriarED