[Az-Geocaching] Abandoned cache?

gale and mike listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 22 May 2003 20:40:26 +0000

<P><BR>I&nbsp;tried to contact the owner yesterday but I'm not sure how long I should wait until giving up. I&nbsp; sent him an earlier e-mail in March regarding the cache that he never responded to. Somewhere I remember reading that abandoned caches are sometimes adopted by other cachers. That's why I thought of doing that, but if Az cachers feel this one should be archived and a new one made, I'll do that. We have the container, log and new goodies all ready to go. Thanks for the input.<BR></P></DIV><BR><BR><BR>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;From: Scott Wood <SCOTT@MYBLUEHEAVEN.COM>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Reply-To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
<DIV></DIV>&gt;To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Abandoned cache?
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 09:24:42 -0700
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Have you tried to contact the owner of the cache yet? Have you
<DIV></DIV>&gt;contacted the admins of the cache and see if they can contact them?
<DIV></DIV>&gt;I would personally be more comfortable just creating a new cache
<DIV></DIV>&gt;after this one has been archived.
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Scott
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;scott@myblueheaven.com