[Az-Geocaching] Abandoned cache?

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 22 May 2003 09:24:42 -0700

--=====================_1207205==.ALT

At 10:16 AM 5/22/2003 +0000, you wrote:

>Not archived.
><http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?ID=32987>http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?ID=32987
>It probably would have helped if I gave you the correct name. It's called
>Lonesome Bush. It's owned by Checkerbutt. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Have you tried to contact the owner of the cache yet?  Have you contacted
the admins of the cache and see if they can contact them?  I would
personally be more comfortable just creating a new cache after this one has
been archived.

Scott

scott@myblueheaven.com
www.myblueheaven.com

At 10:16 AM 5/22/2003 +0000, you wrote:<br><br>
It probably would have helped if I gave you the correct name. It's called
Lonesome Bush. It's owned by Checkerbutt. Sorry for the
inconvenience.</blockquote><br>
Have you tried to contact the owner of the cache yet?&nbsp; Have you
contacted the admins of the cache and see if they can contact them?&nbsp;
I would personally be more comfortable just creating a new cache after
this one has been archived.  </body>