[Az-Geocaching] RE: Special equiptment (5 rating?)

Steven Stringham listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 20 May 2003 03:46:13 -0700 (MST)

That $25 camera can be had for $15. I went to the Office Max web site and
saw it for $15 bucks, and said what the heck. It has no LED display of
your pictures, it only has a USB connection for downloading your pitcures,
and takes 19 shots in the "high quality" mode. But, It does take a picture
(352x288x24bit). Not a good one, mind you, but a picture. It takes two AAA
batteries. And, if you take them out, your pictures are gone!

Since I am not ablt to spend the $500 bucks on the nice one I want, and
the 35mm I have is quite nice, I got this for now. That can be concidered
possible for a cache prize, but I would rather use the disposables for
caches for actual pictures of the venturing ones.

http://www.officemax.com/max/solutions/product/prodBlock.jsp?BV_UseBVCookie=yes&expansionOID=-536879946&prodBlockOID=536984682

Thanks for the lead to the camera!

Steven Stringham
StringCachers