[Az-Geocaching] Travel Bug REALLY travels!!!!

Trisha listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 18 May 2003 14:48:42 -0700 (MST)

OH, I meant to mention.... and forgot... that Baseball Fan had a good
start at the BOB by Geoscape....THANKS for all the cool pics in
Phoneix with my favorite team!
Baseball Fan may be off to a GOOD START...now I just wish the DBacks
would get their act together!
Trisha "Lightning"
Prescott

On Sun, 18 May 2003 13:29:40 -0700 (MST), "Trisha" wrote:

> Hey Everybody!!!
>
> Check out where my "Baseball Fan" Travel Bug went!!!
>
> I started Baseball Fan in January, goal to visit as many Baseball
> parks as possible. The same folks have had him for a long time but
> finally moved him.....6,000 miles!! The map comes up very cool!! (It
> made the wait for him to move worth it, that's for sure!) They did an
> AWESOME job with some very cute pics and even created a cache in
order
> to log him in and out. They will now place him in Florida to begin
> travelling around those east coast baseball parks! If "the duck"
reads
> this list, a PUBLIC thank YOU (!) for making this a neat
experience....

> If you log onto the TB's page there are all kinds of cool
pics...where