[Az-Geocaching] Special Equipment/stars/rants/blah...blah...blah

Team Evil Fish listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 16 May 2003 23:19:17 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0044_01C31C01.92BE5CC0

yes I am a EOO like a EOE but different :)

that is again why not all caches are found by all cachers=20

I myself will never place a Puzzle cache again as I didn't like the =
headaches=20
and yes I am addicted so will find the cache eventually somehow someway =
and with many words maybe it is a revenge thing or a stray gene sunspots =
piss in the corn flakes sick humor or a lack of a good mutton =
sandwich.......

so are your micros ready :)?
  ----- Original Message -----=20