[Az-Geocaching] Special Equipment/stars/rants/blah...blah...blah

gale and mike listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 17 May 2003 05:34:04 +0000

<P><BR>Evil Fish wrote:</P>
<P>that is the problem INTERPRETATION that is why some PUZZLE caches involving say a MOVIE or statue. The owner will "see" one thing while another will "see" another, then when the owner asks a question on their "view" what is the correct answer? if there is any room for a possibility of a different answer it shouldn't be included... but then again some people "try" to be (insert word) and use it as a trick of somesorts, which in the end IMHO degrades the cache experience...&nbsp; then again ESP would be special equipment wouldn't it? </P></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Brian Team A.I. &nbsp;wrote:
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>Bottom line is this. There are different types of caches for everyone.&nbsp; Some get a thrill out of walking through a park looking for words/phrases/numbers to complete a 'puzzle' in order to find the final location.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>If I am completely off the mark in assuming this statement had to do with a certain new cache of mine, then by all means I apologize. However, I know that not everyone is going to try for, or enjoy working on this or any of my other caches. I've come to learn that I can't please everyone all the time, and I'm not going to try and accomplish such a monumental feat. </P>
<DIV></DIV>
<P><FONT color=#3333cc>My response:</FONT></P>
<DIV><FONT color=#3333cc></FONT></DIV>
<P><FONT color=#3333cc>Actually I think it might be a jab at me as well. There's a cache of mine that fits that description that I believe he did not enjoy. Others did enjoy it. Sorry. I make&nbsp; ones I enjoy doing. No one said you HAVE to go to every cache.&nbsp;</FONT></P>
<DIV><FONT color=#3333cc></FONT></DIV>