[Az-Geocaching] You are never too old to ride a bicycle

Tim Bremser listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 12 May 2003 17:14:25 -0700 (PDT)

It is not the willingness or the want it is the knees
and balance.   But your chastisment is understood and
accepted.  The fact is that special equipment is
special equipment. Thus if a 5 includes special
equipment required then it is logical to include
bicycles as special equipment.
I think that this would be a moot point if there were
another criteria or code on every site that is
accessablity. Even if the powers-to-be are not willing
to retrofit all existing data in the database with a
new field it should be something considered in the
future for new caches.

Thanks for the chiding
Tim