[Az-Geocaching] Bicycles aren't "special" equipment: Reserve "5" only for truly difficult caches

Tim Bremser listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 12 May 2003 15:56:15 -0700 (PDT)

A 5 is a 5 that is special equipment required.  I am
nearly 50 and overweight and thoroughly enjoy the
sport and COULD NEVER ride a bike again even if I
wanted to.  It is NOT fair to those of us that have
special needs and not list it as a special need.  It
does not matter what the terrain is what matters is
the equipment.  If not then we should be pushing
towards another rating on sites: Accessablity

Tim (team RR B's)