[Az-Geocaching] And Now for Something Completely Different (let's end this)...

Ken Akerman listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 6 May 2003 09:24:11 -0700 (PDT)

--0-621777503-1052238251=:3980

I don't want this to turn into a political discussion.  I already get bashed too much for expressing my political views, so I better shut up.  Thefefore, let's end this political discussion because I feel that I may be compelled to respond to something I disagree with, and then everyone else will pummel me with inflamatory replies. Ken (a.k.a. Highpointer)
Am in the majority or the minority?  Shall I change my views to match those of others I meet, or firmly believe what I do believe without waffling?

--0-621777503-1052238251=:3980

<DIV>I don't want this to turn into a political discussion.&nbsp; I already get bashed too much for expressing my political views, so I better shut up.&nbsp; Thefefore, let's end this political discussion because I feel that I may be compelled to respond to something I disagree with, and then everyone else will pummel me with inflamatory replies.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Ken (a.k.a. <STRONG><EM>Highpointer</EM></STRONG>)</DIV>
<DIV><BR><FONT size=1><EM>Am in the majority or the minority?&nbsp; Shall I change my views to match those of others I meet, or firmly believe what I do believe without waffling?</EM><BR></FONT><BR></DIV>
--0-621777503-1052238251=:3980--